Torn Frenulum

D_Smiley_Longhorn

Experimental Member
Media
All,

Have any of you experienced a torn frenulum from a very agressive play session ? Ended up bleeding (in a condom - no glove no love) after a really rough play session. Just curious how many of you may have experienced this.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have several times, though it was because of a particularly tight GF who liked to ride me and mistook my screams for pleasure.

It hurts like fuck, but it does heal quickly. I wouldn't recommend that you make it a regular thing.

TOXICJOE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had it happen. doctor checked it out, he said "take a break from sex, let it recover and i will be fine." he was right.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ouch! I think it's just plain skin (even though it has the privilege of being part of your cock!), so it should heal without incident.

But wow, if you're playing that hard, I'd worry about the condom surviving. Ever use polyurethane condoms? I understand they're sturdier. (And can be used with oil based lubes - yeah! Vaseline! Crisco!)

nevergiveup

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have had very small tears in my frenulum before.
The important thing is REST after you get one. Frenulum tissue is strong and will heal with scar tissue that is less elastic. This means that you are prone to tear it more, so you really need to rest your dick for a while until you are sure it's healed and after that still take it easy.

PKPK

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I have. It really hurts. Amazing how much it bleeds. Thank god I was wearing a condom when it happened. Without getting into too much detail, the condom filled with blood scary fast.

But yeah, like everybody else has mentioned, giving it a rest so it has time to heal is key. To be honest though, when I tore mine, it had hurt so much that sex was the furthest thing from my mind for like a week.