Toronto Boy

Tallplum

Just Browsing
Media
Hey... Another Torontonian here... And while I don't scale the heady heights of most of this board (7 x 6.5 uc), I'm certainly an enthusiast... and definitely willing to share my enthusiasm with local members (pun fully intended).

shawnovision: hey...toronto (yonge/wellesley) here...7.5" uncut by 5"...

hung_big: Playful Rob, I'm of average endowment as well. If you have been lurking here for even 1 week you don't need me to tell you that, despite the sites name, this place isn't some cock-obssessed site. I know, it seems rather ironic, but this place is like a big family..........where most members tend to be endowed.......in the head department......both heads. :D

CHRIS (make sure to call me that)

Tallplum

Just Browsing
Media
I've lurked here forever (or at least a couple of years), enjoying the community spirit (er, yeah--that's why I lurked here, sense of community, that's the ticket). Anyhow, I figure hanging back and watching the US big boys is a pretty quintessentially Canadian past-time. But now that I know there are some fellow Canucks out there, I'll be more tempted to join in... }(

hung_big: Damn it - now Canadians are gonna get the rep of lurkers. DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE IM CANADIAN JANA, DON'T HATE ME *cwies*

Silver: Hi :) In Montreal here! I didn't know there werre this many LPSGers in this area.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 16 2005, 02:00 PM
Damn it - now Canadians are gonna get the rep of lurkers. DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE IM CANADIAN JANA, DON'T HATE ME *cwies*
[post=301194]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, you stepped oot into the spotlight long before this thread.