Toronto Dick Size Measuring (and More) Party - December 29

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by sizesurveyor, Dec 15, 2007.

1. sizesurveyor

sizesurveyor Member

I'll soon be returning to Toronto for the holidays and while I'm in town I'll be hosting another Dick Size Measuring Party. The fun will be taking place at a downtown hotel on the evening of Saturday, December 29 and I'm aiming for at least 15 guys to attend. For the uninitiated, a DSMP is an all-male sex party that features plenty of group jo, oral, rimming and anal action, as well as a measuring component. The pictures that accompany this ad were taken at previous parties I've hosted and should dispel any misconceptions that only measuring takes place. Full details have been posted at www.sizesurvey.com/faq.html (it's a free site). I'm looking for drug and attitude-free guys who are at their ideal body weight and between the ages of 18 and 45. If you'd like to attend, drop me a line and include your age, height and weight-related stats. Please note that in order to defray costs, I'll be requesting a $10 contribution at the door.

2. small1luvsbigones

Albums:
    any size dick can attend?

3. sizesurveyor

sizesurveyor Member

Yes, ANY size, cut or uncut welcome...but you do have to be in-shape (i.e. have a Body Mass Index <25). If you're unsure what your BMI is, google "BMI" and proceed to one of many online calculators. Of course, if you're a body builder with very little body fat, you probably are in excess of 25 and you're also welcome, but do provide me with a torso pic to back up your claims.

4. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    These are fun parties.

Draft saved Draft deleted