Toronto Guy Here - Looking for FWB

D

deleted11435171

Hi everyone - I am 35 italian/portuguese good looking professional looking for a cool guy bi/straight curious that is open to have a friend with benefit. the only caviat is that you need to live alone as i have a gf.. and you are serious about building a friendship for ongoing.. hit me up!

Reactions: hugehungcanadian

Rubdownbud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone - I am 35 italian/portuguese good looking professional looking for a cool guy bi/straight curious that is open to have a friend with benefit. the only caviat is that you need to live alone as i have a gf.. and you are serious about building a friendship for ongoing.. hit me up!
Heyman hitme up alonyil@hotmail.com

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome...enjoy your stay here!

Reactions: hugehungcanadian

lion199412

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm rick, 28, New York, bi with gf, would love to bond with a bro and develop an honest friendship. My skype is lion199412