Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey - I’m looking for a jerk buddy in Toronto. I live downtown alone and can host. 32 blonde fit and hung.
Would love to have a buddy who is curious or bi come hang, maybe play some PS4, and jerk together. Open to mutual oral as well if you are. Could be regular if you are into it. DM me if interested. If you are hung too that’s a plus.
Also I’m fully vaxxed. Been wanting to try this for a while and now it’s finally safe!

Bruh00000

Experimental Member
Media
Hey - I’m looking for a jerk buddy in Toronto. I live downtown alone and can host. 32 blonde fit and hung.
Would love to have a buddy who is curious or bi come hang, maybe play some PS4, and jerk together. Open to mutual oral as well if you are. Could be regular if you are into it. DM me if interested. If you are hung too that’s a plus.
Also I’m fully vaxxed. Been wanting to try this for a while and now it’s finally safe!
Message me. I can’t seem to dm you

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im down to stroke

Reactions: TOhunglover

mc.fox11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all, I'm str8 curious. 27y, m, 181cm, 89kg, chubby and hairy, white. Nice cock and ass. I do have a Gf that does not know, so i need someone discreet. I live in Ontario, about 1h to toronto.

Looking for discreet dudes, mainoy fit and muscled ones. To chat, fwb, jo real or on cam and maybe something else.

Snap - strcurious2021
Skype - mc.fox11

Reactions: reasonsunknown

mike6975

Experimental Member
Media
Hey all, I'm str8 curious. 27y, m, 181cm, 89kg, chubby and hairy, white. Nice cock and ass. I do have a Gf that does not know, so i need someone discreet. I live in Ontario, about 1h to toronto.

Looking for discreet dudes, mainoy fit and muscled ones. To chat, fwb, jo real or on cam and maybe something else.

Snap - strcurious2021
Skype - mc.fox11
just added you

TotesBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looking for someone who enjoys a good big size difference (Im small here) where we sit around naked, play ps5/ps4, maybe light bullying! Just PM me!

Must be discreet/double vaccinated too!

Reactions: Osap