Toronto Ontario Canada?

Ottawa couple here...experienced, for real...wife is a size queen...successful hook up here years ago, looking to score again...anybody?

Pista04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys,

I will be in Toronto for this summer for an internship, living in downtown. I am considering getting a gym membership, but did see that Steamworks has a 3 month free pass for students last time I checked. I know that it is definitely not the place to go for only working out and have done my research, but I think that this would be a good way to get motivated to workoutt - the eye candy will motivate me, ya know? Anywho, is this a good idea? I feel like if anywhere, yall would be able to help me out!

Also, if there are any social groups thatd be chill as well. I am interested in meeting chill people, not really for sexual activity since I have a boyfriend but some chill dudes who I can get to know and spend some time with!

joeybiggz57

Just Browsing
Media
Hey I'm looking to hook up tonight hopefully with a big thick cock as I've never been with one before. Please message me with stats. I'm in north GTA. Can't host but have a car. Any takers?