Torrents

Anisto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This isn't necessarily about adult websites, but what the fuck are torrents!? They seem to have no function to me and I can only see that they have some connection to videos! Please, can someone explain them, am I missing a simply mouseclick? or are they useless space-fillers?

Thankyou!

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
Torrents really are awesome. It just takes a little time to get shit together to be able to download. If you download the utorrent program, you have to make sure that your modem will work with it, if I remember correctly, you have to fiddle with ports or something. There are really good help forums for this, all easily found from the same spot you download the program.
After this, you are able to get all sorts of media, by searching torrent sites like isohunt, mininova, and piratebay. Some sites have adult stuff too, and there are special sites that offer adult only torrents, but you have to make sure that you are allowing people to download from you in order to download yourself.
You should also make sure you have a decent speed for your internet connection, because up and downloading drain a lot of that speed. I personally suggest removing the already downloaded torrents after they are done, but I know that is sort of a not so nice thing to do, but uploading really hurts my connection speed.
Ok, I wrote a lot. You can pm me if you want, I torrent practically everything these days. :)