Torture at Guantanamo was used to produce an Iraq-al Qaeda link

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a need to constantly crusade for the rights of terrorists? Most of these harmful extremist lunatics lived a more enjoyable life in Gitmo than in Iraq/Afghan.

These people are poisonous insects that murder and annihilate innocent civilians for the sake of fucking 42 virgins in the afterlife.

Step up and increase the severity of the torture techniques and hopefully it will deter future acts of terror.

These people are insane animals of destruction and perpetrators of atrocities and violent acts - and almost always on innocent people.

The world is much better off without them. They are despicable creatures.

I agree with you, but I'd like to know if you think that they are human beings or not? If we determine that they are not human beings and then have no rights, I guess we can do anything we want to them. I think this is a slippery slope. Should we treat these "despicable creatures" like animals or humans?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there a need to constantly crusade for the rights of terrorists? Most of these harmful extremist lunatics lived a more enjoyable life in Gitmo than in Iraq/Afghan.

These people are poisonous insects that murder and annihilate innocent civilians for the sake of fucking 42 virgins in the afterlife.

Step up and increase the severity of the torture techniques and hopefully it will deter future acts of terror.

These people are insane animals of destruction and perpetrators of atrocities and violent acts - and almost always on innocent people.

The world is much better off without them. They are despicable creatures.

I could very easily level the same charges about you.

By your own reasoning, the state would then be justified in detaining you indefinitely without counsel or right of appeal and employing tortuous interrogation methods in an attempt to extract information from you about your plans and associates.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Vinylboy,
You said a bunch of nothing and there is no need to respond.

So sayeth the person who thinks every move a person makes should be based "on principle" and decides facts based on the "it is because it is" theory. Please, (wo)man... don't even try to humor yourself.