tortured by ur sex drive

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Ok...i'm a 20 year old male, so just how normal IS this? Seems like I have sex on my mind every waking second of my life lol. This is rather embarassing, but talking about it online where i'm completely anonymous is within my comfort zone.

Seriously tho, this subject should be our real "support group." I can't even look at an attractive girl without feeling or getting excited, and if she so much as turns around to reveal her butt, or smiles at me, gives me "Those eyes" or does something cute, it's like my shit is just completely throbbing and aching for some of her. As horny and desperate as I constantly am though, I won't let myself settle, at all. I haven't been laid since last semester at school, a few months ago, and have had the opportunity since then. This girl was over and she was in my hot tub and we were making out and feeling eachother all over, and as much as I wanted sex, I didn't feel such an urge with her- she was pretty chubby and so I guess I didn't find her all that attractive. I put a stop to it and told her that I was sorry, i just couldn't do this and made up some shit about how shes younger than me and doesn't feel right.

But when I really DO see a girl that im attracted to, I nearly loose it. As much as I really DO appreciate women deep down, part of me (waist down) is thinking who CARES who she is, I just wanna pounce on her, i could care less who she is, where shes from or what shes like. This prob won't lead me to finding the "right" girl, but for the time being i suppose ill just follow my instinct...which is hard (no pun intended) when I wanna tap every fine feminine ass I see. Any of you ladies have a real rape fantasy? lol

So exactly how normal is this...and I also wanna know, how normal is this for girls (around my age particularly?) I also wanna hear from the guys on this, straight or gay, is it practically torture to you too?