Torturing Me After Getting Laid

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for all the mature counseling, i was expecting something constructive
This is the second post on this thread where you emphasize that you were expecting something more. The women on this board do not owe you anything. They don't owe you a response on your ridiculous threads. They don't owe you support. They don't owe you anything. If a woman responds on here, she does so of her own volition and not because she is obligated to respond to you.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a message in my inbox from some fuck who tells me "maybe he couldn't consent to her, if you want equality you have to be consistent".

First of off, stay the fuck out of my inbox with your bullshit about "equality".

Second, read the thread thoroughly. Get familiar with this guy's post history. He's got a fucking agenda, and he comes off predatory pretty goddamn regularly posting shit like this in this section.

You know who you are. I know you see this post. Again.. stay out of my inbox. I didn't ask for your pointless input.
Now I'm a serial rapist lol

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Now I'm a serial rapist lol

I didn't say that. If I thought that, I'd have just reported you straight to the site owner.

You just make me uncomfortable more often than not when you post in this section.

I think we should both ignore each other from here on out. Better for everyone. Buh bye now.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say that. If I thought that, I'd have just reported you straight to the site owner.

You just make me uncomfortable more often than not when you post in this section.

I think we should both ignore each other from here on out. Better for everyone. Buh bye now.
now playing the victim? Even if i have been bashing from you

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
like the people attacking me... great example

You don't get to post about getting a woman drunk and fucking her, titling the thread as you did, and cry about how immature we are. I'm not taking the language barrier as an excuse. I've seen you post more articulately than you tend to in this section.

Not only are you not getting immature responses, you are being childish. You are projecting. Cut the shit. No one is buying what you're shoveling.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't get to post about getting a woman drunk and fucking her, titling the thread as you did, and cry about how immature we are. I'm not taking the language barrier as an excuse. I've seen you post more articulately than you tend to in this section.

Not only are you not getting immature responses, you are being childish. You are projecting. Cut the shit. No one is buying what you're shoveling.
it was her decision, stop portraying victims and abusers.
i just want a way to stoping her to say she made a mistake fuck that same visit without yelling her im tired

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i just want a way to stoping her to say she made a mistake fuck that same visit without yelling her im tired

I just want you to shut the actual fuck up but I guess we can't always get what we want..

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You do know that's a lame defense used in under-18 statutory rape cases, right? She wanted it more than me. Perp still goes to jail.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a message in my inbox from some fuck who tells me "maybe he couldn't consent to her, if you want equality you have to be consistent".

First of off, stay the fuck out of my inbox with your bullshit about "equality".

Second, read the thread thoroughly. Get familiar with this guy's post history. He's got a fucking agenda, and he comes off predatory pretty goddamn regularly posting shit like this in this section.

You know who you are. I know you see this post. Again.. stay out of my inbox. I didn't ask for your pointless input.
You do know that's a lame defense used in under-18 statutory rape cases, right? She wanted it more than me. Perp still goes to jail.
Can you girls decide what am I? a serial rapist? or child molester?
or read my initial note again?
Look, I get that English isn’t your first language. But I get the feeling you are intentionally being dense, here.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Nope. No need. In fact, if I ever see ya asking a question in this section again I'll happily scroll on to the next and let ya starve.

Send him back to his bridge.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you girls decide what am I? a serial rapist? or child molester?

Oh, that's not for me to decide who you are to yourself. I already kind of have it straight in my mind who you are to me.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, that's not for me to decide who you are to yourself. I already kind of have it straight in my mind who you are to me.

then you are mistaken, she is 36