TO's big bulge

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Did you see the bulge on T.O. the other day when he was trying out. I mean it was difficult to get past his gorgeously massive chest and abs but the bulge was significant.

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was at the gym the other day when I saw this on ESPN.....WOW! He's just amazing and they kept saying he wasn't in "football shape." I think he was in plenty good shape....and that bulge WAS amazing....you try running around like that and see if your bulge is as big as his!

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His body is outstanding. Not sure that he has a huge cock, but very nice bulge. Would love to have him on top of me. Great ass on him too.

Reactions: BBBDude29

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was at the gym the other day when I saw this on ESPN.....WOW! He's just amazing and they kept saying he wasn't in "football shape." I think he was in plenty good shape....and that bulge WAS amazing....you try running around like that and see if your bulge is as big as his!
I've been in all sorts of sports - soccer, wrestling, football, track, cross country, road biking, mountain biking, hiking, weight lifting - and I'm not quite sure I know what you are talking about.

He's in good shape and the bulge was good. However, I don't think it was huge. A lot shows when wearing form fitting spandex.