Tossing off to pics?

Toss 'em off...

• Yes

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Only if they're hot

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • For every pic, two words - Spank Bank!

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is mainly a question for men, but ladies feel free to chime in.:smile:
When you receive a picture from someone via text, email, or even from fellow LPSGers, do you toss off to them?

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
I've got a small powerpoint file of about a dozen pages, two guys per page, with a light theme to each page (ultra-hairy, jockey shorts, in the shower, etc) that are absolutely the best of the best. Hit View SlideShow, grab lube, sit back and it's j-u-u-s-st a matter of time ;)

I've masturbated to pics on this site before...but i do NOT use this site for that primary focus.

As far as getting of to text msg's, emails and other sent items...I travel quite a bit, so its necessary to have a open and trusting relationship so my girlfriend can get dirty on webcam or send me some hot pics.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haddon, I agree trust is important in a relationship. But what about someone you may not know well?

I've got a small powerpoint file of about a dozen pages, two guys per page, with a light theme to each page (ultra-hairy, jockey shorts, in the shower, etc) that are absolutely the best of the best. Hit View SlideShow, grab lube, sit back and it's j-u-u-s-st a matter of time ;)
You're highly organized and kinda scary. Loves it! :biggrin:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pictures in galleries are too small. The only LPSG member I've directly jacked off to is Red, and that was when I was watching one of her videos. She was right, her husband's cock really DOES look like mine (or mine looks like his, since he was born first); it really helps me get into it, you know?:biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The pictures in galleries are too small. The only LPSG member I've directly jacked off to is Red, and that was when I was watching one of her videos. She was right, her husband's cock really DOES look like mine (or mine looks like his, since he was born first); it really helps me get into it, you know?:biggrin1:
Red had great videos! I agree, her husbands dick is very nice.
*clicks darpon's gallery link* :)

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media

Dude - you should share the powerpoint with us all!

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is mainly a question for men, but ladies feel free to chime in.:smile:
When you receive a picture from someone via text, email, or even from fellow LPSGers, do you toss off to them?

Nobody ever sends me pictures like that, maybe if you send me some pictures I will be able to help you with your research :redface::smile:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I store them on a thumb drive, they are not my jack off pics, I have another thumb drive for those pics.
Yes, I'm just coming to the realization that probably every guy I've dated or just sent a casual pic to has probably kept them. :rolleyes:

Nobody ever sends me pictures like that, maybe if you send me some pictures I will be able to help you with your research :redface::smile:
I'm not shy, if you'd like to see my pic, you can. Nothing naked, though. :smile: