Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Totally stolen idea.
Toss Out The Old Underwear

As of posting for this thread, it hadn’t gone south.

So ladies of LPSG, what happens when new undies are procured?
Tossing of the old? Hoarding?
Sold to weirdos/given to the lonely cross dresser on eighth street?
Used as stuffing in cuddly toys?
Bonfires?

Reactions: Enid and g0nz0

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, from what I've come to understand, there's a large underground market for such things, so it might be lucrative!

No, old bras are tossed as they are turncoats. Panties, too. I have no loyalty. My dear sports bra is still holding up, but I know her days are numbered too.

When I think about dumpster divers finding my unmentionables and using them for recreational purposes I throw up a little bit in my mouth.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Toss them out! Like Ellie, I owe no loyalty to undies that have given up on me. And if the homeless guy who roots through the garbage wants my busted up bra, or faded drawers - he can have at them. I just don’t want to know.

Reactions: Enid and EllieP

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*thinks on it* i have no recall of throwing out underpants.

My acquiring new bloomers cycle is something like notice there are only a couple of pairs of drawers in the laundry being folded. Make a note to buy more undies. Buy more undies. Repeat cycle.

I have no idea where my old skivvies go. Maybe they have an old knickers retirement home. Maybe my old BVDs joined the circus. *shrug emoji*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Post Edit Window: I know old undies go some where cuz the pair I am currently rocking does not in anyway resemble swiss cheese with a waistband.

I am now eyeing my doggos suspiciously. Spaz has been known to go full ham on unguarded underpinnings. And Lil Dude has sent a few bras to the boob rodeo in the sky.

Reactions: lms28

I toss old or worn out underthings. As needed. Old clothing that is in good condition gets donated, but panties and bras get the bin. I lean to frugal so new undies tends to happen only after realizing am getting short on them.

Reactions: MickeyLee and Enid

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I toss old or worn out underthings. As needed. Old clothing that is in good condition gets donated, but panties and bras get the bin. I lean to frugal so new undies tends to happen only after realizing am getting short on them.

I'm frugal as well, so when I pay over $70 for a bra I do expect some quality to it and that it will last longer than three months. I did return it for a full refund, which has yet to hit my account.

I don't believe in being a spendthrift nor a miser. But I like to pay for good quality goods with a promise of better performance. I don't think the bra makers believe that way anymore. In other words, they don't make them like they used to.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Old bras that go defunct get tossed in garbage.

Panties are all gone. I'm so over what is generally considered feminine panties.

Now I use slips, boxers, and boy shorts. The slips are all vintage and will never be tossed. The others will be tossed after maximum usage, I guess. Depending on quality.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Toss them out, my bras are usually broken in some way so no use to me or anyone else, I've encountered some spectacular bra failures over the years from underwire issues, hook problems, to ripping right between the damn cups, The only place it's going is in the trash.
Saying that I have given one my bras to a member on this site who has a fetish for putting underwear in his bottom, he messaged me saying my bras look big and he would like to try it as a challenge, I was intrigued so posted one off to him. The pictures are in my gallery Lol!

Some guys do have quite an underwear fetish, when I posted pictures of my bras in my gallery they always get likes, just pictures of bras Lol!

Reactions: deleted1253403