Total Newbie seeking advice

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
Total Newbie seeking advice

What would be your best advice for a newbie that would like to increase his size?

I have posted a few pic to give you an idea of my current size.

Cheers
BacchusBigBoy (my alter ego):wink:

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You look like you got some decent girth to start out with.

There are many ways to go about it. Personally, I did PE (PE = penis enlargement) exercises (daily regimen starting with kegels, then going into stretching, then jelqing) and gained a little over an inch with that in a couple months before I plateau'd and quit.

I've never liked pumping on principle (have never tried it), but I've been educating myself about it more and the more I learn the more it seems like, done correctly, it'll help. But pumping seems to have more to offer in the girth department than in the length department, which isn't exactly what you're in need of.

Pills and patches flat out don't work. What can help, though, is exercise. Exercise is going to help your blood flow, reduce fat around the base of the penis, etc. Though it won't make your penis larger by ITSELF, it will make PE much more effective and will also probably help you have better erections, plus there's all the other benefits with exercise (faster metabolism, less fat, more muscle, etc. etc.)

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the advice.:smile:

Cheers
[FONT=&quot]BacchusBigBoy:wink:

[/FONT]
You look like you got some decent girth to start out with.

There are many ways to go about it. Personally, I did PE (PE = penis enlargement) exercises (daily regimen starting with kegels, then going into stretching, then jelqing) and gained a little over an inch with that in a couple months before I plateau'd and quit.

I've never liked pumping on principle (have never tried it), but I've been educating myself about it more and the more I learn the more it seems like, done correctly, it'll help. But pumping seems to have more to offer in the girth department than in the length department, which isn't exactly what you're in need of.

Pills and patches flat out don't work. What can help, though, is exercise. Exercise is going to help your blood flow, reduce fat around the base of the penis, etc. Though it won't make your penis larger by ITSELF, it will make PE much more effective and will also probably help you have better erections, plus there's all the other benefits with exercise (faster metabolism, less fat, more muscle, etc. etc.)