Total physical freedom

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mother saw me completely naked...Mother Nature that is. My wife and I used a friend's cottage in the woods up north, and I had a really liberating experience. My friend has a small deck out back behind the cottage, in the more secluded area of his acreage, with a post to hold the water line and shower head. That was all. They use it to shower off in their swimsuits when they return from the lake, but I skinned down to the buff and showered naked. What a great feeling of freedom, just alone there in the trees with the sun shining through. Now I know why naturists like the outdoor experiences in the raw. I can't wait to do it again. Next time I'll try to persuade my wife to spread a blanket under the tree canopy and let me fuck her there. Have any of you others found such pleasures?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a huge fan of nudism. I love swimming pools where bathing suits aren't required and am a huge fan of nude beaches.

Yeah...it's great.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a mate that has an outdoor shower right next to his pool and all of us always shower in the nude before going inside. Some still wear their speedos while others just swim naked in the pool and then in the outdoor shower he has. Granted we only do this when the 'rents are out and it's just us blokes, but the feeling of showering naked in an open shower is amazing and 'freeing' to say the least.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've stayed several times with a friend who has two guest rooms. One has the traditional bathroom and one has the shower outside. I've never stayed in the room with the inside shower, and she apologized the last time I visited because it was taken by another guest. I told her no apology required: I like the one with the outside shower.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Mother saw me completely naked...Mother Nature that is. My wife and I used a friend's cottage in the woods up north, and I had a really liberating experience. My friend has a small deck out back behind the cottage, in the more secluded area of his acreage, with a post to hold the water line and shower head. That was all. They use it to shower off in their swimsuits when they return from the lake, but I skinned down to the buff and showered naked. What a great feeling of freedom, just alone there in the trees with the sun shining through. Now I know why naturists like the outdoor experiences in the raw. I can't wait to do it again. Next time I'll try to persuade my wife to spread a blanket under the tree canopy and let me fuck her there. Have any of you others found such pleasures?

YES! And welcome to the club. (Now just wait until you actually swim in the nude. You'll probably never want to wear a pair of trunks again). :cool:

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I love being naked in the outdoors. In a few weeks I'm going to Sandy Hook, a nude beach in NJ and I can't wait to feel the sun on my skin. Not too crazy about swimming nude in medical waste though.

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to agree, being in nature in the nude is an awsome experience. I have enjoyed nude beaches before, but I just as much enjoy the secluded beaches.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If its very, very hot and you dont have no AC, you're always with nature, baby. :rolleyes: All of us, me and my brothers, if there was no more work to do, we go back to our room and take all our shit off! We stretch out on our beds (only 2 beds for 4 guys), playing cards, wrestling, listening to the radio or dancing. Sometimes we sneak my dad's Penthouse in there and jack off with the pictures of the naked girls! We're not always completely naked and sometimes we in our underwear, but many times some of us were because it was :eek: real real hot! And if we were undressed, our sister (the snitch bitch) could not come in! We said "Sorry we're naked! Mama said you can't come in here!" Hahaha! :biggrin1: Talk about freedom!

Most the people didn't have ACs, a few had fans, so you had to take shit off. If you living in a house where there's not many girls (sisters etc), then your clothes coming off! Nobody wearing shirts anyway because we trying to stay cool, so walking around the house in your underwear was not a strange thing to do. Never sexual (except :smile: once maybe).

Urgles

Just Browsing
Media
Just pray that there aren't hordes of mosquitoes under that lovely tree canopy waiting to latch onto every inch of exposed skin. :wink:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just pray that there aren't hordes of mosquitoes under that lovely tree canopy waiting to latch onto every inch of exposed skin. :wink:

I was in the High Sierra's one wet year when one slap of the hand would kill 20 mosquitos. I have heard that Alaska can be worse. The buzzing and bites are enough to drive you crazy.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I've seen the mosquitos in Alaska. It's a frightening thing to see.

Fortunately the outside shower I was referring to is on the Northern California coast: no mosquitos in evidence, but the occasional slug can be an eye opener.