Total physical freedom

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Hornaplenty, Jul 7, 2007.

1. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Mother saw me completely naked...Mother Nature that is. My wife and I used a friend's cottage in the woods up north, and I had a really liberating experience. My friend has a small deck out back behind the cottage, in the more secluded area of his acreage, with a post to hold the water line and shower head. That was all. They use it to shower off in their swimsuits when they return from the lake, but I skinned down to the buff and showered naked. What a great feeling of freedom, just alone there in the trees with the sun shining through. Now I know why naturists like the outdoor experiences in the raw. I can't wait to do it again. Next time I'll try to persuade my wife to spread a blanket under the tree canopy and let me fuck her there. Have any of you others found such pleasures?

2. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am sure Father enjoyed it...Father Time that is

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a huge fan of nudism. I love swimming pools where bathing suits aren't required and am a huge fan of nude beaches.

Yeah...it's great.

4. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Same here. I'm nude outdoors or anywhere else I can be.

5. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a mate that has an outdoor shower right next to his pool and all of us always shower in the nude before going inside. Some still wear their speedos while others just swim naked in the pool and then in the outdoor shower he has. Granted we only do this when the 'rents are out and it's just us blokes, but the feeling of showering naked in an open shower is amazing and 'freeing' to say the least.

6. Love-it

Gold Member

Love-it!

7. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

I've stayed several times with a friend who has two guest rooms. One has the traditional bathroom and one has the shower outside. I've never stayed in the room with the inside shower, and she apologized the last time I visited because it was taken by another guest. I told her no apology required: I like the one with the outside shower.

8. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    YES! And welcome to the club. (Now just wait until you actually swim in the nude. You'll probably never want to wear a pair of trunks again). :cool:

9. Hryblkone

Hryblkone New Member

I love being naked in the outdoors. In a few weeks I'm going to Sandy Hook, a nude beach in NJ and I can't wait to feel the sun on my skin. Not too crazy about swimming nude in medical waste though.

10. aussiejd

aussiejd New Member

Albums:
    I have to agree, being in nature in the nude is an awsome experience. I have enjoyed nude beaches before, but I just as much enjoy the secluded beaches.

11. EddieAztek

EddieAztek New Member

Albums:
    If its very, very hot and you dont have no AC, you're always with nature, baby. :rolleyes: All of us, me and my brothers, if there was no more work to do, we go back to our room and take all our shit off! We stretch out on our beds (only 2 beds for 4 guys), playing cards, wrestling, listening to the radio or dancing. Sometimes we sneak my dad's Penthouse in there and jack off with the pictures of the naked girls! We're not always completely naked and sometimes we in our underwear, but many times some of us were because it was :eek: real real hot! And if we were undressed, our sister (the snitch bitch) could not come in! We said "Sorry we're naked! Mama said you can't come in here!" Hahaha! :biggrin1: Talk about freedom!

Most the people didn't have ACs, a few had fans, so you had to take shit off. If you living in a house where there's not many girls (sisters etc), then your clothes coming off! Nobody wearing shirts anyway because we trying to stay cool, so walking around the house in your underwear was not a strange thing to do. Never sexual (except :smile: once maybe).

12. Urgles

Urgles New Member

Just pray that there aren't hordes of mosquitoes under that lovely tree canopy waiting to latch onto every inch of exposed skin. :wink:

13. Love-it

Gold Member

I was in the High Sierra's one wet year when one slap of the hand would kill 20 mosquitos. I have heard that Alaska can be worse. The buzzing and bites are enough to drive you crazy.

14. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Yeah, I've seen the mosquitos in Alaska. It's a frightening thing to see.

Fortunately the outside shower I was referring to is on the Northern California coast: no mosquitos in evidence, but the occasional slug can be an eye opener.

Draft saved Draft deleted