Total tops on here, do you mess around with other total tops?

countvc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pretty much title.

If yes, what do you all do?

A bottom of mine setup a tag team with a guy. Went well. After the second time he asked for my number and we've exchanged a few messages. He's DL and bi/'mostly straight' as well. He's hit me up to hangout 1 on 1 a couple times recently. When I ask him what he wants to do 1 on 1 he's pretty vague. Regardless, two total tops alone sounds kinda boring... On the other hand, I always like to try new stuff if I can't see a reason not to lol.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm vers so into both oral and anal. But there are hot things that total tops can still with each other if they have some imagination. Oral offers variations — so do hand jobs

Reactions: Mister2101

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you can't make a fun night out of two hot guys making out and jerking off together then I'm not sure what to tell you. LOL I'm not a total top anymore, but when I was I would hang out with other tops all the time for bjs and bate sessions. Very hot and satisfying. Penetration is not needed for a hot time.

SamAdams123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you can't make a fun night out of two hot guys making out and jerking off together then I'm not sure what to tell you. LOL I'm not a total top anymore, but when I was I would hang out with other tops all the time for bjs and bate sessions. Very hot and satisfying. Penetration is not needed for a hot time.

Because you weren't a total top lol. Perhaps in practice but you were subconsciously craving dick which is why you're no longer a total top.

That said, I'm a total top and I tag bottoms with other total tops. If we end up jerking off together that's always hot, but it's not something we go out of our way to plan.

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a thread on this about the topic of being a "side" and enjoying non-anal, non-penetrative types of sex, like swordfighting or mutual masturbation. Tops are rare and finding another one always feels like finding an endangered species, and having that connection and admiration is incredibly hot when you're jacking off onto each other's cocks.

Reactions: Reg

KERRIGANFOX

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you were on a date with a bottom would you pay? And do you walk closest to the street and offer your jacket when it’s raining? Do you open the door for them and notice when they’ve changed their hairstyle? Because you should

countvc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because you weren't a total top lol. Perhaps in practice but you were subconsciously craving dick which is why you're no longer a total top.

That said, I'm a total top and I tag bottoms with other total tops. If we end up jerking off together that's always hot, but it's not something we go out of our way to plan.
Well, it turns out he wasn't exactly a total top either... lol

Reactions: bijockfl

Blastolene

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One must define 'total top'...
If the definition means they won't suck cock or jerk another guy... then the options are limited.

If it just means he won't receive anal, then there is still a LOT on the table! Head jobs, 69, jerk sessions, etc.

I don't do anal at all... no kissing either... but giving/receiving head and swallowing juicy loads... Hell yea!

Dam289

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first bi bud we were both total tops. We had such a great time. Personality wise we total bros on the streets. We’d hit a workout together and then a set up a theeesome and tag some guy. We’d love making out spot roasting our bottom. After the bottom would leave Then we’d shower together and typically make out and 69 and cum again before departing. Great memories.

countvc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first bi bud we were both total tops. We had such a great time. Personality wise we total bros on the streets. We’d hit a workout together and then a set up a theeesome and tag some guy. We’d love making out spot roasting our bottom. After the bottom would leave Then we’d shower together and typically make out and 69 and cum again before departing. Great memories.
Did you only suck your bud? Or bottoms as well? Same with kissing?

Reactions: deleted16741701

Dam289

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We kissed all the time when we could sneak it in He was a fantastic kisser. It was like we’re addicted to each other just this craving to fuck with a guy. Yes I did bottom for him. I wanted to try it . We had such great chemistry. I think it was that we just finally had someone to talk to who understood the same urges but the love between was brotherly I don’t k is if that makes sense to anyone. We had our lives and this intersection was just Bro time -hot steamy fucking great sexual bro time.

Reactions: AceWilde