Totally devoted.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lordpendragon, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I am just a bit curious about what other guys are like, Ladies.

When I am with a woman who I want to be with, I am utterly fixated on her pussy, as well as the rest of her beautifull body. If you love cock, I love pussy twice as much. I can spend literally hours enjoying every different feeling and reaction to my tongue, fingers and cock, yet I hear that some men want just to stick their cocks in and hump away till they spill their seed.

Are these guys really heterosexual or am I a bit of a perv? Are they scared of pussy - what is going on?

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes they are scared. I am the same way as you. I can and do spend hours eating her pussy. I love the taste and smell and everything about it. Thank god eating pussy don't have calories. I would be 300 pound's:smile: :wink:

3. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

They most likely aren't as sexually charged as you (and I) are Lord, and hence they don't place sex as high on their list of things to explore and enjoy as they do other activities. The type of guy you're talking about may also lack a little imagination, as the sex you describe sounds pretty mechanical, repetitive, and dull.

I would rather beat off than embarrass myself with my partner by "mailing it in" when it comes to sex.

4. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Well, I have been a complete whore this week, but I just noticed that women are pleasantly surprised when a guy enjoys their pussy for its own sake (insert bad japanese joke). I suppose I am asking whether a lot of guys just see pussy as something to put their cocks in.

5. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just like with women, there's selfish and there's caring. Some dont think or realize sex is more than intercourse. theres so much to experience, skin textures, smells, little moles and freckles- erogenous zones not found before........ it takes time and some dont care to give it. Ive been with one man my whole life who did. everyone else has always been about the act. maybe thats why I think Id be uncomfortable with a guy who spent a lot of time, down on me.. stuff Im just not used to. But i wouldnt mind learning!:tongue: funny though, those same guys never minded how much time I spent 'exploring' them...:rolleyes:

6. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    In a word - laziness.

Years of experience has taught me that men who like spending time downtown love sex more than most. They take their time, immerse themselves in the moment, worshipping every part of a woman's body, and their passion knows no boundaries.

The two pumps and a squirt guy? He's not interested in anything but his own immature release and generally speaking doesn't spend much, if any time, in muffville.

7. naughty

Gold Member

I dont know if this exists as much now as it may have earlier but dont you think there are people who are very sexually conservative, and have been taught that the genitalia is nasty and should only be dealt with for elimination and intercourse.?I know it may seem silly to those who are more sexually adventurous or liberated, but I would guess this may be among the list of possibilities as to why oral sex is not something they may automatically participate in. Also, not everyone is clean or has a natural scent that is pleasing.

8. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

What I find odd about quick, selfish finishers, is that they miss out on 99% of what feels so good about sex. When I'm between my wifes legs, munching, licking, fingering, etc., it's not like my penis is flaccid based on lack of attention. I'm getting my reward also; a raging hardon fueled by her grunts, whimpers, and dirtytalk. I love the feeling of being fully erect too much to be willing to sacrifice it within the first two minutes, just to get to the "big finish".

Also, on a more practical note, 90 minutes of fucking and frolicking burns a helluva lot more calories than a two-stroke romp. I have a desk job, so I need the activity. :)

9. D_Tintagel_Demondong

That's an interesting question, considering that in some cultures it's considered to be less manly to go down on a woman than it is to fuck her.

Freud would say that you are psychosexually under-developed; that you are supposed to graduate from the oral stage to the phallic stage.

I am not a psychoanalyst, but I can relate with Freud on this one from personal experience: most guys seem to either prefer oral or intercourse, but not both.

Lordpendragon, I think you are a totally normal boxmuncher.

10. PussyWellington

Albums:
    Welcome back - it's nice to see you've been 'down' but not out.

11. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I think its just how most men are 'Wham Bam, Thank you Ma'am'.

I'm not though, I like to take my time and see just how much the girl wants my cock. I love to hear "Don't tease me!" "Put it back in!" :smile:

When drunk I sometimes haven't taken my time and its been a shit experience for both of us. Usually though I like to savour the flavour and everything else that comes from sex.

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who wants to bet Freud was a lousy lay? Jung, on the other hand, was probably a serious kitty worshipper.

13. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

Well if you're curious about my experiences go check out my very latest post in the G-Spot Technique thread in this forum. My experiences have been less than...

Well..you'll see...

Having said that...Damn...why o why have I never met a man like you? I am still waiting...nay - dreaming... of the day for the hot, sexy, dirty man of my deepest desires to sweep me off my feet. I wonder if I'm jinxed or something...

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Bloody hell Valkryie you've been unlucky with men, the ones you mention sound like they're straight out of Victorian times.
    All the guys who I've had said eating a woman out was their absolute favourite sexual thing, and proved it by the amount of time they were more than willing to spend with their mouth glued to my cunt. They said it's the taste, the smell, the visual plus they have a woman writhing around underneath them, if I met a guy who thought their was something unsavoury about eating me out or wasn't willing to spend a good chunk of time doing it I'd dump him, oral is an integral part of any normal sex life. Of course I've had my share of wham bam but that wasn't because the guy was that sort of guy, that was on occasions when it was something we needed at that second - that feeling of 'if I don't have your cock in me now I'm going to die.' A good sex life should have variety and that goes from 12+ hours of sex to the occasional quicky.

15. snoozan

Gold Member

Men can also be inexperienced or shy, which may make them a little restrained with the pussy. I know my lovely husband has become much much more of pussy freak and hot lover as time goes on. He was raised Catholic which I think has a little to do with it, and he is by nature a very private, shy, reserved person. That made him inexperienced (though not by amount of pussy he got, but by what he'd actually done) and also shy for a long time. Six years into our marriage, sex is getting better and better because he's finally learning to just let go and lose control. Sex was always good with us, but now... WOW. It doesn't hurt that I've let go of some of my baggage and hangups too.

That's my experience.

MB, I would think that Freud would have been really freaky in the sack in a bad freaky way, while Jung would have gotten in touch with the collective unconscious and fucked a girl silly.

16. Blocko

Blocko Member

Conversely, I've been with women who won't let me go down on them... they just want to skip that side of foreplay all together. I always find it a little disappointing to tell you the truth, I like to explore.

The oddest one was a lady who was afraid that if I went down on her, she would pee in my mouth by accident. Eventually I cured her of that fear and we had some fun times.

17. Sammylewg

Sammylewg New Member

I've never eatin out and am wanting to try. It sounds fun and hopefully it is bearable to me....any pointers ladies before I try tonight?

18. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

You've managed to miss the middle ground entirely. You see nothing between pussy-lapping obsessives and the guys who just "stick their cocks in". There is far more to a woman than what you're seeing, just as there's far more to a man than an oral fixation.

Personally, lapping does nothing for me. If she wants me to expend effort on something that I obviously find tedious and uninteresting, then she's not the right one for me; and, of course, vise versa. Fortunately there are a great many other things to do, since that couple of square inches down there ain't all she's got.

And that, incidentally, explains my abhorrence of piercings. I start doing something entirely reasonable, like licking her all over, and then I run into a nasty piece of hardware. Shit, I might as well go down to the hardware store and nuzzle the boxes of cotter pins.

19. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jung had a fairly decent understanding of women. He would've analyzed his partner's dreams and fulfilled any sexual desires. Freud would have been into lactating mothers, watersports, or something like that.

20. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

Wow. I think I've been dating Big Dirgible's cousins. Tedious and uninterested sounds like something a lot of my Ex's would say. :33:

Draft saved Draft deleted