Totally Pwned!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That cameraman seems pretty judgmental on the driver. He didn't stop the hooker though. He let her go. (No judgment on her.) :rolleyes:

I think that the driver shouldn't have used the company vehicle and company time to do that.

I think that it is sad what judgmental people do to people. They wreck people's lives. Plus, add the shame element to it. That is kinda fucked up.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The jerk with the camera is just an hysteric. I was waiting for him to blame the guy for bad weather.

"It's for the children, goddammit!"

Somehow, I didn't think the police would be much interested. Lowe's won't be either.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do we know it's company time? And even if it is, that's a matter for Lowe's, not the police, or video Peeping Toms.

I agree with you Dirgible. The videographer/neighbourhood watch guy is a complete self righteous idiot.

First of all it's solicitation that's a crime. If they have a problem with streetwalkers in their neighbourhood the police should be arresting people creating a nusiance in the park, where the children are.

This guy is working class, may have served in Iraq supposedly protecting the videomakers right to be a tool, is overweight/tired looking and delivers appliances to asshole suburbanites for a living. His budget allows for a a tubby low-rent hooker which he takes to a discrete/hidden location in the back of the van. If lowes doesn't care or track their employees that closely why not leave him the fuck alone.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that the driver shouldn't have used the company vehicle and company time to do that.

I think that it is sad what judgmental people do to people. They wreck people's lives. Plus, add the shame element to it. That is kinda fucked up.

Do we know it's company time? And even if it is, that's a matter for Lowe's, not the police, or video Peeping Toms.

Anytime, you drive a LOWES truck THAT IS company time. The delivery guy DIDN'T use HIS vehicle to pick up hookers. He used the company's vehicle. Yeah, that is a matter between Lowe's and that driver in question.

But, I wasn't judging the delivery guy. I actually feel REAL sorry for the guy.

The video guy judged the john and not the prostitute. He had the john arrested...why not the prostitute as well?