Totally Smooth

smoothie49

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been totally smooth for many years. Used to shave/wax but it was not permanent. Had all my pubic hair removed by laser about 8 years ago. Worked perfectly. I recommend the laser treatment if you want to be a smoothie...

B_littlewendy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shave down there at least 2x/week. I HATE hair on me, but find some sexy on a guy - LOVE the "happy trail", especially when it takes me to a big, thick, powerful penis. YUM! :p

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go back and forth on whether I wanna be smooth or furry, as well as which bits I'm keen to be that way; I still leave the pits alone...not competing anymore and kinda like it hairy there.

I prefer to do a shave or better wax. That way I don't have a permanent situation that I might wanna change.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I go back and forth on whether I wanna be smooth or furry, as well as which bits I'm keen to be that way; I still leave the pits alone...not competing anymore and kinda like it hairy there.

I prefer to do a shave or better wax. That way I don't have a permanent situation that I might wanna change.

You have a nice hairless ass! I tryed waxing years ago, what a mess! My boyfriend and I had a good laugh peeling that crap off my ass! (it took hours)

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have a nice hairless ass! I tryed waxing years ago, what a mess! My boyfriend and I had a good laugh peeling that crap off my ass! (it took hours)

Oh mister...get a professional to do the wax! As much fun as it sounds to do that with your bf/so/fuck-du-jour, it's actually quite painful! And doesn't really work well.

And BTW, thank you for the ass comment. If left alone, it can get a bit fuzzy (never 'hairy') but I have been known to clear that runway for special folks!

talbhe

Sexy Member
Media
most areas need 6-8 treatments spaced usually 6-8 weeks apart. cost usually depends on the amount of time spent doing treatment or by body part. Had my chest, abdomen, underarms, pubes, and butt done. Very little hair left at all. Laser works best on darker colored hair.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Hellboy0, When I visit, I'm gonna want to see some pubes.

Just sayin'.
:biggrin1:

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been smooth for along time now and just use a cream - simple, clean and no fuss. Just dont leave it on any longer than the recommendation says. You can get burnt.!!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hellboy0, When I visit, I'm gonna want to see some pubes.

Just sayin'.
:biggrin1:

No problem, Nick! For you, anything.

I never shave my pubes, anyway...well, maybe the nuts but NEVER wax or shave the bush. I think it looks too much like a skinned rabbit and not that attractive to me.

Just sayin'.

smoothie49

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
regarding a couple of questions:

Cost. It was expensive, about $2000 (about 6 times over a two year period) but that was in CA and other areas may be cheaper.

What hair: All the pubic including hair on penis, balls and perimium.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No problem, Nick! For you, anything.

I never shave my pubes, anyway...well, maybe the nuts but NEVER wax or shave the bush. I think it looks too much like a skinned rabbit and not that attractive to me.

Just sayin'.

I see you got the memo. Yeah, keep the boys nice and smooth...:tongue:

I'll get the reservations.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave my cock shaft clean. I like having hair elsewhere, think it looks sexy on pubes. I do trim the cocksack a bit.

tino88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wouldn't the lasers hurt your shafts and balls? What I was told from a friend who got it on his back, it's like little rubberbands snapping on your skin.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Most of my body is naturally smooth but I always kept my cock, balls and pubic area naturally hairy. Then I hooked up with a young lady who had a very strong preference for shaved genitals. I found shaving down there to be a royal nuisance, but she was worth it so I kept my cock and balls shaved until she eventually made a career change that took her out of my area.

Having lost my favorite sex kitten I took solace in the fact that I wouldn't have to shave my cock and balls anymore. But after I let the hair grow back I found that I really missed the baby-smooth look and feel of my genitals. So I'm back to shaving again, maybe one of these days I'll come to my senses and give up the chore.

I'll agree with the previous comment that I wouldn't want permanent laser removal of hair, you never know when you might change your mind and want it back.

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I pull the hair from my balls. It comes out very easily and painlessly and it leaves them nice and smooth with no stubble. It grows back very slowly and the hair is is not itchy at all. I spend maybe 10 minutes a week maintaining it and it's no trouble at all. I know it sounds masochistic but I wouldn't do it if it hurt. Probably very similar to waxing.