Touchdown!

Chad Michaels was exhausted as he finished practice. It was mid-August and he and his team were practicing hard to overcome the 4th place finish of their college team last season. After recruiting all the best players and hiring an NFL head coach that made more than the university or the governor of the state, the team had all the elements of a top team, but they just couldn’t make it work. Coach Johnson was working them extra hard… pushing the young men to overcome the losses of last year.

As the guys hit the showers, Chad took the stall in the middle. Unwrapping his towel, he exposed his muscled ass and chiseled legs for all to see. He had shaved and waxed his entire body and was proud of the definition of his muscles. As the water cascaded from his chest and arms, he seemed to shine.

Chad and the team wanted to win this year… especially the upperclassmen who were being watched by the NFL for the draft in the next year or two.

He was approached by a young woman as he approached his dorm.

“Hi Chad, I hope you had a great summer.”

“Yeah, it was great,” he started “I’m sorry, do we know each other?”

“I’m Cindy. We met at a party in May, and I’ve been thinking of this ever since,” she said as rubbed her hand over his crotch. “It, I mean, you were so amazing.”

Although he had no recollection of the night, he went along with it…. “I’m sorry, I have been focused on football. How was your summer?”

He continued the conversation, inviting her upstairs as she rambled on about her summer experiences. Chad paid half-attention as his mind switched from football to an afternoon with Cindy. As soon his dorm room door was closed behind them, Cindy pressed up against Chad, her tits mashing against his hard chest. She was aggressive as she kissed him, forcing her tongue deep into his mouth.

The memories suddenly came back. Cindy had this incredibly long tongue and giraffe neck that could easy and masterfully satisfy Chad’s thick 8 inch cock. Kissing her way down his neck and chest, she pulled Chad’s shorts down and swallowed him whole. No teasing, warming up or getting his shaft wet… just all the way down to root of his thick cock. Yeah, this was Cindy.

Chad admired Cindy’s talents and she teased his balls with the tips of her fingernails while moving up and down while twirling her tongue around his impressive shaft. She turned the duo around as she continued to please him. Backing up against the wall, she removed her top to free her perky c-cup tits.

“Wanna see what I learned on my summer vacation,” she teased as she wrapped her tits around Chad’s cock. “Fuck my tits.” This was nothing new to Chad who had done every conceivable thing with the women in his life. Women loved his thickly veined cock with its seemingly never-ending supply of cum. He watched as Cindy moved beneath him. He was reaching the point of no-return as he lifted his shaft to her mouth. Cindy willingly opened wide, taking him all the way in as her head was pinned against the wall as five volleys of cum erupted from his cock. No choking, not for Cindy.

When it was all over, she stood and kissed him deeply. Surprisingly, there wasn’t the faintest tasted of cum, since it had all shot right down her throat. After about a minute of kissing, Cindy’s text message sounded. “Shit, I am late meeting my friends.” As fast as she came to him she was gone.

It must have been less than a minute after she left that the buzzer rang on his apartment. “Hey, it’s Deb. Let me in.” Chad’s girlfriend had arrived. He smiled as he thought of the two of them passing in the lobby.

Deb came in with a pizza, gave Chad a kiss and settled down to watch Netflix. The couple sat together as Chad devoured the pizza. Deb had two slices, Chad had the rest.

“You haven’t mentioned my shirt, teased Deb as she leaned over to show Chad her 34dd’s straining against her tee-shirt. Chad wasted no time reaching out to cup his girlfriend’s tits.

“Mmmmm,” that’s more like it,” she moaned. “Shirts are overrated,” she continued as she pulled her top over her bra-less tits. Deb’s had spectacular breasts that had caught the eye of men and more than a few women in since her late teens.

She noticed Chad’s cock straining against his shorts. “Yes, THAT’s more like it,” she said as she moved down, mouthing the outline of his cock through his shorts. A small wet spot appeared on the fabric near the tip of Chad’s penis. “Let this monster get some air,” she teased as she pulled down Chad’s shorts.

Deb ordered Chad to stay on the couch as she ran into the bathroom before returning completely nude with a bottle of moisturizer. “Watch and moan” was all she said as she drew a large amount from the bottle, coating her hands before touching Chad’s cock.

“Oooooh fuck” was all he said as she worked her hands up and down Chad’s impressive tool. Deb loved feeling every vein of his tool and she stroked up and down slowly with both hands before moving one to cup Chad’s impressive balls. Deb was great… stroking fast, then slow then fast again. She read his breathing and the stiffness of his cock and backed off as he approached his orgasm, letting the fever cool just a bit before stroking again. This went on for nearly 20 minutes before she moaned “wanna cum, big boy?”

She had him. “Oh, yeah, keep going.” He begged.

It was a shock to Chad when Deb teased his puckered asshole, pushing her lubed finger in the tease him from within, sending shock waves from his head to toes. Deb removed her hand from his cock as the first rope of cum flew from Chad’s bursting cock, landing squarely on her forehead. The second and third hit his tee-shirt before Deb removed her finger. The fourth rope splattered her hand before slowing to a slow ooze. Deb kissed him deeply before licking Chad’s hot nectar from her hands.

Chad led Deb to the shower where the warm water cleaned their bodies. They covered each other in soap as they kissed under the cascade of hot water. Chad cupped Deb’s ass, bringing the pair together as Deb massaged her boyfriend’s impressive pecs. “This is amazing, you are amazing” she said as the couple hugged in the shower.

The couple dried off and went into Chad’s bedroom. Laying her down on the bed, Chad pulled Deb’s legs up and licked her shaven pussy. Deb’s clit swelled with pleasure as Chad teased her with his tongue and fingers. He was a master at this and soon had Deb moaning on the bed as she pulled his face closer and closer to her, rolling in pleasure from one orgasm to the next.

Chad knew this was his third round for the day, so he would last a while as he lifted his face from her well soaked pussy before moving up and teasing him with the wide head of his cock.

Deb moaned as the wide head of Chad’s penis pushed against her swollen clit. She caught her boyfriend by surprise as she pushed him over onto his back, climbing atop Chad’s dick before taking him all the way inside her, taking control as she rode him. They spent the next half-hour in every position. Finally Deb was on all fours as Chad stood still as she moved her hot wet pussy on and off his cock like it was a toy. She tightened her pussy muscles, making a tighter entry for Chad as he exploded deep inside her.

Chad had a rule of no distractions that included no sex, no orgasms for at least five days before a game. Deb kept herself satisfied, teasing him about it all week long to build tension for the mind blowing sex that followed each game.

It was a long week before a tough game. The University lost it’s opening game, 21-3 to an east coast team that had finished 10th last year. Chad was crushed.

Chad and the other players were in the locker room with the head coach after the game ended.

“What the hell is wrong with you guys? You were asleep during the second half. We’ve practiced and practiced, and there’s no way we should have lost… I mean steam rolled by those fuckers from Nebraska.”

“And where the hell is Michaels?”

As the team stammered and stumbled with excuses, the team doctor approached the coach. “What the hell do you want Frank? Did you do your job keeping these guys healthy?” boomed Coach Miller.

“Coach, there’s a student here who needs to see you, says he has a formula to win games,” offered the doctor.

“Another damn armchair quarterback, tell him to get lost.” The doctor returned to Jim and suggested that this may not be the best time to bring this up.

On the way out of the locker area, Jim heard what he thought were moans “Oh Chad, you’re so hot,” said a woman as she was panting. Jim sought out the sound and peeked into the opened door of the equipment closet. From where he stood, he could see the muscled ass of a man pushing as he fucked a woman doggie style.

“I’m sorry we lost, but you fuck so much better after losing, so deep and hard. Fuck me with your monster cock.”

“I’m gonna cum, fill your pussy with my spunk, slut,” he whispered in her ear as she gasped as he pushed all the way forward before shooting his cum into the mystery woman. Jim’s hard-on was difficult to miss as he spied the scene. Chad pulled back revealing the wet, gaping pussy of a black woman before she turned around and kissed Chad on the mouth.

Jim left quickly, holding his sweatshirt over the lump in his jeans.

After spending that night completing his formula, play by play, Jim headed to the coach’s office on Monday morning.

Talking his way into the office, he finally got to the coach. “I have a computer algorithm that plays the game, showing the steps, sometimes small, that could have made a difference in the game.” He then ran play by play, saying the best he could do was a 21-20 loss, which included two extra TDs and an extra field goal, assuming that all went well.”

“We still lose,” countered the coach.

“Yeah, but I did this without going to a practice, seeing the strengths and weaknesses of each player. And, coach, isn’t 21-20 better than 21-3?”

“It’s a start.”

Jim was invited to practice all week, where he took pictures and video of the players, and spent hours feeding data into his iPad. He told the coach that he needed to see one more live game before offering a plan to the team.

That Sunday, the stadium was filled to capacity as Jim sat in the coach’s reserved seats next to the coach’s wife and the governor of the state. Ignoring the people around him, he took notes on his iPad as the team won a close 35-34 victory.

Jim came to the Monday team meeting where he explained how he worked and what he did, claiming that Chad had given up a touchdown and another player could have gotten them close enough for a field goal which would have made the score 45-34, “an ass kicking instead of a win,” he claimed as he finished.

Chad stood. “What are you 5 foot-7, 160 pounds?”

“Actually, 5-foot 6, 150,” Jim replied.

“So what the hell do you know about football? Look at me, he said as his 6 foot frame overpowered him. Get the fuck out of here kid. And you’re what, a freshman? Call your mom and have her pick you up.” The team laughed.

“Michaels, sit down,” said the coach. Chad stood his ground. “Sit down if you don’t want to be benched next week.”

Jim explained that changing timing slightly, moving back two steps instead of three before throwing the ball, or turning bodies slightly can make small differences between success and failure. “Like driving a car… if you stop short from 40MPH, you hit the guy in front of you, while at 38MPH, just two miles per hour difference, the accident is avoided. I did this for my high school team that went from a losing record to state champions last year.”

The coach explained that Jim would have a shot at the next two games. “If you want to win, Jim may be able to help. Treat him right, guys, I mean it.”

At the end of the week, two of the players invited Jim to their dorm for a party. He walked in to see the entire team with some of the hottest women on campus. Although it was banned, there was a keg in the bathroom, and beer flowed freely.

“Hey, let’s get down to our poker game, boys,” started Chad. “Hey Jimmy, you don’t mind playing strip poker, do you?”

“Not at all,” he replied knowing that his knowledge in odds and computers would serve him well.

As the game started, two of the guys lost hands and removed shirts. Julie, a tall red haired cheerleader lost next and took off her shirt. She had small tits and wore no bra, so the guys whooped as her tits came into view. Jim lost a hand and took off his shirt. He could hear snickers of laughter as he exposed his small but defined frame.

Within 20 minutes, the group all had lost at least some clothing. A few of the women were naked, and the guys were in their underwear. Chad challenged Jim to a one-on-one. The group sat back as the two guys sat in their underwear, playing to a 21-21 tie. “Take em off,” yelled Julie from the back of the room. Chad smiled as he exposed his fat cock to the group to lots of cheers.

“You’re next asswipe,” he said with contempt to Jim, who smiled as he pulled down his boxers. The group gasped before staring in silence…

To be continued.

The group looked back and forth… first at Chad’s fire hose, next at Jim’s limp three inches. “Coach didn’t tell me you were in third grade,” he said pointing at Jim’s noodle. “He’s not even hard,” he laughed.

“Let’ see if I can help, offered the African American cheerleader that Chad was fucking in the closet a few days before. Her figure was amazing, with a taught belly, small ass and some of the biggest tits that Jim had ever seen. She was the one female who still had her top, choosing instead to remove her pants and panties. She unleashed her amazing tits as she approached him as he sat on a chair.

“I’m Aisha. Say hello to my girls,” she said loud enough for the room to hear as she took her right boob in both hands and teased Jim’s mouth with her dark nipple.

“MMMMMmmm” was all he could say. As Aisha backed off, he repeated “Mmm, nice to meet you and your girls.” She and the group laughed as he sucked one nipple while she raised the other tit to her own mouth. The two sucked, teased and licked her amazing nipples until she cried out in orgasm.

Backing away, the group grew silent again. It turned out that Jim was more of a grower than a shower. Standing tall, with precum oozing from the tip was a fat 9 ½ inch cock with the biggest set of balls in the room.

“Oh, we are gonna be good friends,” said Aisha as she slid down onto her knees, capturing his manhood between her equally amazing tits. “Fuck my tits” she whispered. Jim began his upward thrusts as Aisha bent down to take the head of Jim’s cock into her mouth on each upstroke. He was in heaven.

The group watched this spectacle… all except Chad who walked around behind Aisha, pulled her up by the waist and mounted her, sliding back in forth in her tight pussy. He would not be outdone by this computer nerd who was ruining his life.

Deb stood in shock as she watched her boyfriend fuck this other woman in front of her… she had been fairly sure that she was not Chad’s only lay, but to have sex right in front of her, with all of her friends watching was too much. The group watched the show as Deb quickly dressed and left. Chad had no idea that she left… he was too busy plowing this black cheerleader who was an obvious cock hound.

Meanwhile Jim’s head was swimming in pleasure as Aisha teased his cock head with her pierced tongue. Each thrust of Chad’s body pushed her mouth deeper and deeper on his spear. He was fat, so deep throat was out of the question but he was loving every second of attention that he got.

A few minutes later, Jim looked around the room to see that other couples had paired off and were fucking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. A tall blonde approached, pulling Jim’s cock from Aisha’s tit cavern and began to share the giant cock with her friend. This was too much for Jim who screamed as he let a huge load fly, spattering both women with molten cum just as Chad let loose all over Aisha’s drenched pussy.

“Chad, I think you may have some competition,” Aisha moaned she kneeled down to clean Jim’s still-hard cock with her month. “Oh, so sweet,” she purred as she licked him clean.

Jim had just returned from an early run around campus. He had to clear his head after what happened the night before. Returning to his dorm, he took his robe and headed for the shower room down the hall.

The hot water felt good on his muscles. As he shampooed his hair, he could hear the door open and close before the lock clicked on the door. He was alone in the room with whoever had just come in, so he quickly rinsed off so he could deal with the intruder.

“Relax, Jim,” he heard. The female voice said “I am not here to hurt you, “quite the opposite, in fact.”

He opened the shower curtain to find a naked woman before him. She was tall, with dark hair down to the top of her round ass. “I’m Deb,” she said, cupping her impressively huge tits.

“Chad’s girl…” Jim started before being interrupted.

“Correct. I’ve decided not to get mad about last night. I’ve decided to get even. When I left last night, Chad had that girl bent over, fucking her from behind. What else happened?”

“Well, when he was ready to cum, he pulled out and sprayed her face and tits.”

“Anything else,” she asked with a smile. “There had to be more, I know Chad and his cock.”

“He was sucked off by another girl there, I don’t know her name.”

Jim moved over as Deb pushed her way into the shower. She immediately wetting herself down, she took some soap and teased Jim by playing with her tits. “Another tit man, big surprise,” she moaned as she pulled on her nipples.

“Actually, I like asses more than tits, although your tits are spectacular.”

"People are so busy staring at these that they miss my equally spectacular ass," Deb added with confidence.

Deb turned around and backed herself against Jim’s expanding cock. Jim soaped up her ass and his cock as he slid between her impressive ass cheeks. He had seen assjobs on the web, but had never had one. Her ass was divine… muscular, yet soft, with the deepest crack he had ever seen. As he began to get worked up Deb spun around and kissed Jim. Her tongue was down his throat, her tits mashed against his chest and her pussy was starting to take his wide head. Sliding back and forth, she moaned. As he heated up still more, she backed off.” I came here to get even.”

The couple moved outside of the shower as Deb bent over the bench. “Fuck me, big boy.” Jim wasted no time coming up behind this beauty, rubbing her ass cheeks as he teased her with his head. “Wow, you’re bigger than Chad” she moaned as she backed onto his spear. “Stand still,” she said with a whisper.

Jim stood as Deb pulled off his cock and then sank down again. As he took her wide hips and ass into his hands for balance, Deb fucked him until he pushed in as far as he could go before unloading in her velvet glove.

Just as it had started, it was over. Deb pulled away, and as she put on her clothes, said “I’ll be back for the second part of the payback. Jim looked puzzled.

With a peck on the lips she said “I’m not even yet. There’s a blowjob in your future.”

Reactions: ilpallazo and Soron

Sunday’s game was pivotal to the team and to Jim. The team was 1-1, and they were up against Ohio State, last year’s championship team who were 2-0. “We need to knock these guys on their asses. Take no prisoners, boys,” said the coach. “And remember what Jim has shown us. Watch your steps and wasted seconds. We need everything we can get to win this one.”

“Fuckin’ steps, yeah right, coach,” said Chad. He didn’t want to be told what to do, especially by a guy who couldn’t catch a football if his life depended on it. “Michaels, one more comment and you’re benched, and you can take the blame for the loss.”

“Yes sir,” he replied before heading out to the field with the rest of the team. The first half was rough, but the team stayed together with a 21-14 score at half-time. “You guys are playing well,” coach said.

“If I may,” started Jim has he heard murmurs and noise as the guys talked under their breath, “Chad, watch your steps, you are wasting yardage. Come in about six-feet and you’re more likely to complete the play when Miller throws to you.” Miller, get rid of the ball by 2.5 Mississippi. That extra half-second is costing you.”

“Thanks,” said Miller. Chad just grunted, passing close to Jim as he headed out to the field.

The teams were exhausted by the end of the fourth quarter. Taking advantage of Jim’s advice, Chad stepped in, intercepted what looked like a clean pass by Ohio. The crowd went nuts as Chad took off toward the end-zone while team-mates, using Jim’s calculations cleared the way. With only 10 seconds on the clock, Chad scored a touchdown, winning the game.

There were cheers of joy in the locker room as the team celebrated the victory, with high-fives from many of the guys for Jim. Chad ignored Jim as he walked past him on the way to the locker room. He could see Chad across the field talking to Aisha. Although he could not hear what the two were discussing, he could see the two pointing at him, before long, Aisha jogged over, taking Jim by the hand to where Chad was standing.

The team met at Campus Pizza where a party had already started. As the guys came in, the crowd cheered, slapped the guys on the back and gave high-fives. Cheerleaders came in next to applause and some whistles.

It was an exhausting night, and following a celebration on campus, Jim headed back to his dorm where he studied for mid-terms. His phone rang, the screen showing that it was his mother who told him that she and her dad would be at the game against Colorado that was set for Thanksgiving Day. He went back to his work for a few minutes before he heard a knock at his door.

Jim opened the door to find a young woman with a tight tee-shirt that accentuated her perky tits. “Hi, I’m Cindy, mind if I come in?” Not waiting for a response, she walked past him. Although she was wearing sweats, he could tell that she had a great ass.

“I’m Jim,” he started, “why are you here?”

“Aisha told me about you. We are roommates.”

“And what about you did she say?”

“She said you were a nice guy, and I should ask you to go for coffee to get to know you better.”

Jim didn’t wait for a second chance, grabbing his sweatshirt as the couple headed into the night. They had a great conversation about school, where they were from and what interests they shared. Jim paid for coffee as the couple sat on a couch in the coffee house. As she sipped her cappuccino, she got some foam on the tip of her nose.

“You have some foam on your nose,” Jim said with smile. Jim’s cock jumped as Cindy stuck out her tongue, cleaning the tip of her nose with the tip of her pierced tongue. “That’s a cool party trick,” he added.

The two had a lot in common. Jim mentioned that he worked for the football team without mentioning his computer skills. “Full back or kicker,” she asked.

“Yeah, at my size,” he asked with a laugh.

After a second cup of coffee, they headed back to Jim’s dorm. “I left my scarf upstairs,” Cindy said as Jim invited her upstairs. As they rode the elevator to Jim’s room, he took er hand. “It was great to meet you. Aisha was right… not that I am a nice guy, that you are really great.” Surprising herself, she kissed Jim on the cheek. She actually liked this guy.

They entered the dark room, where Jim took hold of Cindy’s hips, pulling her tight before giving her a deep, long kiss. “Oh, was that too forward,” he asked.

“I won’t break,” keep going, she replied.

Within a few minutes, Jim and Cindy were on the bed, kissing passionately. As the passion heated up, Cindy discovered the reason that Aisha suggested that they meet. Deciding it was ‘now or never’ she moved her hand down his chest and across the front of Jim’s jeans which had a clearly outlined lump.

“Ooooh” he moaned.

“Somebody wants to come out and play,” Cindy teased as she loosened his belt.

“Not so fast, Cindy.”

Jim had his own ideas. He had been checking out Cindy’s tits all night and wanted to get his hands on her. Pulling her shirt over her head, he was surprised to see that her impressive tits were braless. He moved his hands up to feel the taught nipples on the upturned tits.

Once the shirt was gone, it was her turn as she struggled to take off Jim’s jeans due to the python in his pants. “Holy shit, you’re bigger than…” she stopped before finishing the sentence.

“Who?”

“An old boyfriend,” she replied. Not exactly the truth, but not a lie either.

“I love big cocks,” Cindy moaned. “Oh look, you got some on your” as she stuck out that magnificent tongue and licked a bit of precum from the tip of his impressive cock. “Mmmmm, even better than the coffee house.”

The two stopped their mutual teasing as they kissed and felt each other’s bodies. “I want to make love to your penis,” she moaned.

Laying him back on his bed, Cindy began to tickle his wide cockhead with her tongue, poking in for as much precum as she could get before kissing down the shaft and taking each ball into her mouth. It was warm and wet, and to Jim it was mind-blowing.

She then started at the tip, wrapping her lips and tongue around Jim’s rod, going down… down… down slowly until Jim was about to lose his mind and his load as she pushed down further… all the way to the base.

She then spent a long while teasing and licking before bobbing up and down, taking him deep in her throat over and over again.

Jim reached out to touch Cindy’s trimmed pussy, finding her extended clit and wetness as she played with her before she swung around, planting her wetness on Jim’s mouth. She was sweet and tasty and took little time to explode in first one, then a second orgasm. Climbing off of Jim, Cindy lay down next to Jim

“Stand up,” she said, before leaning over the side of the bed with her neck and head extended. “I want you to fuck my mouth.”

Jim was a virgin who had never fucked a pussy or ass, or mouth for that matter. He did what his body told him to do, entering her mouth as he snaked his cock down her throat. Cindy thought 9 ½ inches, down to the bone. She smiled, pushed her tongue against the underside of Jim’s cock as she felt the sudden hotness of his jism as it shot over and over from his cock right into her throat.

Deb had left Jim’s dorm so turned on that she needed more, so she headed over to Chad’s room. Chad’s first class was at 10 and the team had no practice that day, so he was fast asleep when she arrived. As usual, the door was unlocked, and Deb entered to find Chad passed out on his bed wearing only boxer shorts. His morning wood was in full force, snaking its way down so the tip was exposed just under the elastic that encircled his muscled thigh.

It was so tempting. So big, and strong. So hard. Now or never she thought as she got on her knees and teased the tip with her tongue. “Oh Deb,” he said in his sleep. At least he used the right name this time. As she made love to the tip of his spear, Chad came out of his sleep. As he pushed his underwear aside, Deb took more and more of him into her warm wet mouth.

“I need to fuck, to be filled,” she said as she removed her jeans, pushing Chad onto the bed. Straddling his waist, Deb sat on top before taking his hardness deep within her body. “Oooooh, yeah, that’ssss it,” she moaned as she started to ride his cock. “Fuck me, big boy.”

Chad sat up, keeping himself inside of his hot girlfriend as he pushed her amazing tits against his chest. “You are fantastic,” he said. “So fucking hot.” The two pushed against each other as her screams rose as she was washed over by a crashing orgasm.

He then got off the bed, turning her around so he could see Deb’s great ass. Pushing from behind he suddenly stopped as she reached for her swollen nipples as she fucked back and forth on his organ as if both of their lives depended on it. Chad pushed his luck, taking some wetness from their sex and pushing a pinky into her ass. “Not now,” she said. Better than the no, I don’t like that that he usually heard. Her motions quickened as the two came together.

As they lay together, he got a text message URGENT TEAM MEETING AT NOON. BE THERE. “What’s up with the coach,” he wondered aloud as he put the phone down.

Jim and Chad saw each other and walked side-by-side into the gym, acknowledging each other but not speaking. “Good morning guys, thanks for coming on short notice. I am not sure if you heard, but Minnesota lost after messing up a play last night, putting us in contention for the Championship.

“We need everyone, team members and staff working together.” He said the word “together as he looked back and forth between Jim and Chad, who, unknown to them, had both had sex with the same woman that morning.

Drills went on all week, and the team won 27-3 the next Sunday, and then 14-10 the next week. They were on their way to the championship.

After the first win, Jim passed the equipment room and could hear Aisha moaning as she fucked Chad. As the end of the second win, Chad approached Jim “I gotta admit, you’ve been good for the team, and good for me. And that is a lot for me to admit,” he said as extended his hand. “I have something you will enjoy. Come with me.” With that, he led Jim to the supply closet, where Aisha was waiting.

“I remembered our poker game, she said as she reached under her cheer skirt before putting her finger in her mouth seductively. “These games turn me on, and Chad has, um, helped me after the games. Chad’s a stud, no doubt, but I need two big boys to put out this fire today.”

Chad and Jim were naked in seconds as Aisha got on her knees, sucking on cock before the other, going back and forth. “Two fucking monsters must be 20 inches of cock here” she said with excitement as she teased their balls. Two monster cocks on two guys who will bring us the championship.”

Before long, Jim was behind Aisha fucking her doggie style while Chad enjoyed her mouth and tits. The three of them were so lost in their ecstasy that they didn’t hear the equipment door open. “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE” screamed the coach. “Get dressed and meeting me in my office, NOW!”

“You are suspended for the next two games,” said the coach as he sat calmly at his desk.

“Suspended,” the two guys said at the same time. “We will lose the FedEx Bowl. Suspend us later, but not now, now after this year,” offered Chad. After a few minutes of back and forth, the coach took out a pen and started to write a letter to the Dean that would effectively end the season for the team. “Any everyone here will know what happened.”

“Coach,” asked Alisha, “What about me”

“I will be writing you up next,” he started.

The coach pulled out a green document and started writing.

Aisha moved across the room, locking the door and closing the shades on the windows that overlooked the field and the hall as the coach wrote, oblivious to what was going on.

Removing her cheer outfit, she walked to the coach’s desk. “Oh, coach, I think we can work this out. Boys, you wouldn’t mind taking a walk, would you? Why not shower and come back in a bit?” The look on the coach’s face was priceless as she grazed her hand up his leg. If the team wins the championship this year, it would not be due to Chad or Jim. Aisha was making the winning play.

More to come…

Chad cornered Jim after leaving Aisha in the coach’s office. “I am going to make your life a living hell, Jimmy Boy. Don’t get in my way.”

“I’ve saved your ass, and Aisha is saving your ass right now, so back off.” The 5’6 Jim shoved Chad “the team needs both of us. And if the NFL scouts find out what I am doing, and what Aisha is doing, your career could be over before it starts. You may not like me, and I don’t like you, but for now we need each other.”

The two parted without saying another word. That night, a bunch of team members, fans and cheerleaders were hanging out at Campus Pizza. Chad walked in with Deb and saw Cindy. Deb went off to talk to friends, and Chad approached Cindy. “Hey, let’s meet up later,” he said as he admired her impressive body, “it’s been awhile.”

Cindy looked across the room as Jim came in. Ignoring the invite from Chad, she said “Hey, Jim” before getting up and inviting him to sit with her. “Thanks Chad, but I’d rather not right now.” Jim and Cindy could see that he wasn’t pleased with her response. Thankfully Deb returned, sitting on Chad’s lap.

Subtly, Deb moved her ass back and forth on Chad’s crotch. She soon felt Chad’s monster growing in his jeans. As she sat talking about classes, football, tests and the upcoming FedEx Bowl, she continued her grinding. Only Chad and Deb knew what was going on. Nobody else had a clue, and this turned both of them on.

After a few minutes, Deb whispered in Chad’s ear before excusing herself to use the ladies room. Chad followed shortly after, and found Deb waiting for him, with her jeans pulled down as she stoked her shaven pussy. “Oh, I need some help, sir,” she purred.

Chad wasted no time stripping from the waist down. He could see himself in the bathroom mirror, with his obscenely huge cock and muscled legs. Lifting her onto the counter, he spread her legs as he dove into her hot pussy to make sure she was wet enough to accept his monster cock. They had little time, so Deb pushed him back as she lifted her legs onto his shoulders as he entered her.

“Oh, Chad, you are amazzzzzing,” she yelled. “Fuck me.”

Meanwhile, Cindy was outside of the bathroom, trying to get in to pee and heard this. Calling her friends over, they all listened to the noises as the couple fucked. Some laughed, but Cindy was getting turned on by what was going on.

Chad moved back and forth as she reached down to play with her clit. All of their friends were on the other side of the door, just feet away as they fucked, which turned them both on. Soon, he withdrew, turning her around has she held onto the suspended sink that was next to the counter. He entered from behind, standing still as she pushed back, forcing herself onto his cock, fucking him like he was an oversized fuck toy. Chad looked down and lost any chance of holding back. Pinning her ass, he thrust inside her over and over before the final push that unleashed a load of hot cum deep inside her. He continued to push until…

The sink broke loose, crashing to the floor. Chad caught Deb in mid air, but the water sprayed everywhere from the broken faucet. Unknown to them, the pipe had also split inside the wall and soon the damp sheetrock gave way, sending a fountain of water into the restaurant.

The whole crazy scene turned Deb on so much that she had a crashing, once-in-a-lifetime orgasm before realizing that they had been caught.

The couple dressed quickly and unlocked the door as the furious owner stood on the other side. Jim, Cindy, Aisha and the rest of the crowd had gathered outside.

The crowd of kids erupted in laughter and applause as the two emerged from the bathroom, as wet as they would have been if they had stepped out of a shower.

Cindy grabbed Jim, pulling him out of the restaurant. She lived less than a block away, and couldn’t wait to get him back to her dorm. As the door shut, she started to undress. “Fuck that was hot; we have to try that sometime.”

Jim took Cindy into his arms, kissing her deeply as she fumbled, trying to undo Jim’s pants to free his cock. The sight took her breath away. She loved them big, and he was huge… bigger than Chad, she guessed by at least an inch. She brought him to her bed as she lay on her back, bending over the side of the mattress. Jim moved into position as he fucked her mouth and throat. Deepthroat was new to him… and now Cindy, Deb and Aisha had shown him that it was possible. Cindy pushed her fingers down to her wet pussy as she fingered herself. The couple rocked back and forth until they came exactly at the same time.

Jim looked down, amazed to see that there was no cum anywhere. He had cum in her throat and she had swallowed every drop. Moving forward, he parted Deb’s legs as he licked, sucked and fingered her open pussy until she came a second time.

The tension between Jim had Chad seemed to have leveled off for the moment as the team prepared for the FedEx Bowl. It was accepted that Cindy was with Jim and Deb with Chad. It was all out in the open. Both would stay in Denver after the game. Chad was spending the weekend with his father in Colorado, and Jim was going to meet his Uncle Jerry for the first time.

Author's Note: After a break of nearly three years, I have decided to pick up where the story left off. For those who have not read this, take the time to start on page one. It is full of twists and turns. For those who are familiar with the story, here is more. The plan is to merge this story with another of my tales "WHAT A DICK!" the way Superman and Batman... Chicago PD and Law and Order do. The new story will start soon, but for now, we start as Jerry arrives at the football game. Please read “WHAT A DICK!” at What a DICK! to see this from another vantage point.

The night before leaving for the FedEx Bowl, the team had a meeting to discuss logistics of the traveling that would take place in the next few days. The team would arrive in Denver on Tuesday, stay at a Hilton near the stadium and would have three hours to practice before the big game on Thanksgiving.

Chad stood up after the coach was done. “This shit is real,” he started as the team listened. “We all have fun, but the fun has to pause for just two days. For the next two days, we eat, drink, practice and repeat. There’s no room for the things that we all like to do,” he continued with a smile on his face. Not everyone was in the inner-circle of the team, but Jim, Aisha and the coach knew what he meant. “Let’s go to Denver, behave responsibly, make our school look good and most of all KICK SOME FUCKING ASS MOTHERFUCKER!” The team exploded in shouts and applause.

Deb and Cindy got a room together at the Hilton near Mile High Stadium where the game would be played on Thursday and were ready to cheer the team on before the big game. Chad actually turned down any contact with Deb, and Jim followed the lead. He wasn’t playing, but needed to focus on the game. Kissing their respective girlfriends, the two said goodbye, promising to meet up with a surprise for the weekend after the game.

Game day was Thursday and the team was pumped. Jim offered his last-minute calculations, including slight changes to allow for the altitude and oxygen. The other team is from the Mississippi Delta and basically lives at sea level. Let’s take advantage of the change in altitude.

All the prep and ceremony was over… and the game began. The first half was rough, and ended in a score of 21-17. The coach was calm in the locker room. “Boys, we have two quarters left. I know the NFL scouts are here and watching TV. This is your time to shine. Before we go back out, I need to Chad in the private office. “What’s up coach?”

As he heard the band playing during half time, Chad entered the office. “You need to loosen up, you’re too wound up. This is totally against anything that I have been taught or have used coaching, but it just might work. I will leave you to it.”

Walking into the office, Chad heard the door close behind him. Sitting on the desk chair with her legs spread wide as only a cheerleader can, was Aisha. With panties gone, Chad could see that Aisha had decided to go more natural, with curly black hairs covering her inviting pussy lips. With little time to spare, Chad left his cleats on and pulled down his pants far enough to unleash his cock.

“Taking one for the team is gonna be reeeeeal fun this time,” she moaned.

Seeing that Chad could barely move, she moved to the near side of the desk, presenting her pussy to him to fuck doggie style. “First some lube,” let me suck that monster.” Knowing that they had little time, she bobbed her head a few times to get him wet before pulling up her cheer skirt.

Chad took her by the hips, plunging his fingers into the soft globes of her ass, but stopped before fucking for a quick taste of the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted. “Chad, another time, not fuck me, damn it.”

Coming back to reality, he lined himself up and touched the tip of his spear to her long and beautiful folds. As soon as he made contact, she backed up, swallowing his fat, hard cock with her tight pussy. The two fucked like animals for three minutes before she tightened on him, squeezing like a vice. Moaning his approval, she repeated tight… tight… tight, fucking him with out moving an inch. Suddenly, he grabbed her hips and fucked her again and again before filling her with hot cum. No time to waste, he pulled out, put on his pants and was out the door just as the half-time act finished their set. The team was lined up to take the field, and the just-been-fucked quarterback was ready for the second half. It was the best kept secret in team history as the dominated in the second half and won the game 30-21.

The team showered and dressed following all the ceremonies, including Chad’s MVP award. Lots of high-fives, it was an amazing season and they were champions. Once the guys were dressed, a security officer approached Jim and Chad. “Congratulations, good game,” shaking both of their hands. “Can you gentlemen please come with me,” he requested. It was more of a command than a question.

Chad was really low-key about his dad’s job, so Jim had no idea of where he was being taken. “My dad is a US Senator and may join the president’s cabinet, this guy is from Secret Service. The three walked down a long hallway before entering an elevator that required a code for entry.

The doors opened and Chad and Jim were welcomed into the room by their families. Chad introduced Jim to his dad. “An honor to meet you, sir.” He thought it was the right thing to say to a Senator.

“This is my mom,” started Jim.

“Call me Brenda.”

“Nice to meet you, Brenda,” replied Chad, checking out the MILF that stood before him.

As you asked, the two girls are being brought up here too. “Secret Service has picked up all your bags and have them in the cars.”

Brenda pulled Jim aside. “This is your Uncle Jerry.”

“Nice to meet you Uncle Jerry.”

“Just Jerry is fine.”

Soon after, Deb and Cindy arrived, offering hugs and kisses to the winners of the big game. “I hope you don’t mind, ladies… I contacted both of your parents to let them know that you’ll be spending the weekend with us in Telluride. The flight is about an hour, and we have a jet waiting for us at Denver Airport. Thanksgiving dinner is at 8:00 and you’re all invited.

Jim looked around the room. Jerry, Megan, Kevin, Darci, Bud, Chad, his mom and him and the two girlfriends. “We’re ready, sir,” the agent said to Bud. As the group headed down in the elevator, the agent said “Airport in 40, wheels up at 6:35. ETA in Telluride is 7:45. Cars waiting for the group at the airport. Lights and sirens all the way.”

This was going to be a very interesting weekend.