touched your knee

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Yono: I was thining about this, and i am wondering, has you penis ever been touched by your knee? under any situation, erect or not?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: I don't think so, but I might now have to try it and see if I can touch my knee to my penis. Contrary to the speculations of many who compare my height (5'5") to the length of my penis (7" soft/11" hard), my penis does not literally "hang  down to my knees." Though I guess it hangs closer to my knees than the penis of a more average-proportioned man.

When pressed up against my stomach, my erect penis does extend well past my bellybutton. That seems to be the other anatomical landmark that people associate with a long penis.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: Hey Donk-

What is the deal with you being so small in body size but being well endowed? Does that run in your family, because I don't think I have seen a really hung small guy.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: The height certainly runs in my family, but I have no knowledge about the endowment of other men in my family.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hmmm...touching my knee with my penis is kind of like trying to look in my ear without a mirror.

:-/

Pecker

6. B_thirteenpointhree

B_thirteenpointhree New Member

Mine can touch my knee when erect,

isn't that normal ?

LOL

7. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: I'm 6'2. In order for my dick to touch my knees it would have to be doubled in length to 18". I imagine this could be accomplished if a person's dick is huge in proportion to his height. I think my dick size is about proportional to my height.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: Isn't this about the same as asking someone If they can lick their eyebrows. :p

Grandpa

9. Max

Max New Member

I think if Donk can't touch his knee with his height / length ratio it's not likely that many others will be able to!

I agree with him about the above the belly button measure being a more realistic indication. I can remember as a young teenager looking at mine from that point of view and almost freaking out as I began to speculate about the possibility or more likely the impossibility of going up that far inside a woman.

10. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: Above the navel, huh?
    I had always heard that if your dick reaches above the pubic hair it is large. I pass the belly button test too, though. But only by 1.5" (or something like that.)

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Here's to you, Grandpa!...

These two buddies are sitting at the bar in a singles` club and talking about another guy sitting at the other end of the bar.

"I don`t get it," complained the first guy, "He`s not good looking, he has absolutely no taste in clothes, and he drives a beat up wreck of a car, yet he always manages to go home with the most beautiful women here!"

"Yeah," replies his buddy, "He`s not even a very good conversationalist, all he does is sit there and lick his eyebrows."

Pecker

12. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1037335292;start=0#3 date=11/15/02 at 06:19:26]The height certainly runs in my family, but I have no knowledge about the endowment of other men in my family.[/quote]

ask around! at the next family reunion introduce the LPSG and ask if there are any mule hung members in the family. report back please :D :D :D
    :D

13. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=HUMONGOUS link=board=meetgreet;num=1037335292;start=0#11 date=11/23/03 at 19:44:05]

ask around! at the next family reunion introduce the LPSG and ask if there are any mule hung members in the family. report back please  :D :D :D
    :D[/quote]

Well, let's just say that in my "Bible Belt" family, bringing up "below the belt" questions would not exactly go over well. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted