Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This happens on every single flight (especially in those narrow economy seats). So, I’m curious to see if there are others who find it erotic when legs are touching with the passenger in the next seat. I wonder how often this leads to something else, and what kind of experiences have people had.

Attachments

ShivaLingam

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup. Happens quite frequently with me and I am always aware of it. On one flight, we both had jackets in our laps over our hard-ons and fondled each other for quite some time. I happened to be reading a biography of Al Parker, so he knew what I was into!

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is cool. I had an experience not on a plane recently but on a bus. I was on vacation in a foreign country. Riding the bus back to my home base Airbnb. It was a busy Friday afternoon. Lots of young people getting on along the way. I figured maybe going places for the weekend. A bunch of high school age guys got on at one stop. There were few seats left. The last guy had to squeeze into the seat next to me. We were both wearing shorts. He was messing with his cell phone. I tried my best to keep my distance because I didn't want to creep him out. But his knee kept moving over and touching mine. His leg was very hairy and he had nice thighs. His shorts were short enough I could see all this. I have to say I felt a tingle in my groin. I so much wanted to gently move my hand to his leg and caress his hairy thigh. Oh well. There is no harm in wishing.....

tuabuela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not ever lead to naything for me, but I like it if the person (m or f) next to me presses back
I think that’d make me hard right on the spot. Nobody has ever pressed back to me, though.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Between having some overweight person spilling into my seat and hogging the armrest or worrying about catching Covid cooties from an unmasked seatmate, now thinking that someone is getting off by touching legs only gives me one more reason to loathe these flying cattle cars.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that’d make me hard right on the spot. Nobody has ever pressed back to me, though.
DID have that effect on me! And didn't try to hide it when it was a guy--when f did it, I was afraid it may lead her to become even more forward and wouldn't have known how to react as I didn't want any follow-through (even though I liked it!)

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Would love to hear all the details about this whole episode
For starters...I almost have a necessity to "manspread" and I don't really apologize for that. It's also pretty evident that I've got some equipment between my legs that needs the room.

tuabuela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For starters...I almost have a necessity to "manspread" and I don't really apologize for that. It's also pretty evident that I've got some equipment between my legs that needs the room.
Yes, I can see that from your pics ;)

so, did you stretch your legs as soon as you sat, or was it while taxiing, or after taking off? Did you give them any signal that you wanted something else? How did they respond?

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I can see that from your pics ;)

so, did you stretch your legs as soon as you sat, or was it while taxiing, or after taking off? Did you give them any signal that you wanted something else? How did they respond?
Once I sit down I'll take my space.
Not ever looking for action (but not opposed to it either).
Some guys will try to assert their dominance with space, but I won't back down, so our legs are touching.
Sometimes we'll strike up a conversation.
Sometimes they'll lol annoyed till the see the bulge and give up the space.
And rarely, it'll be a hot dude who's looking and then I'll make a move for more.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always fly in short sh orts.sometimes I'll take them off to be comfortable.Usually I have a co at over my waist.Last time had a pilot sit next to me and got friendly.He worked my briefs down and off.Said to meet him in bathroom.He left with my briefs and shorts.

gatgogga

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had this hottie sitting next to me on an 8 hour flight. He slept the entire time and every now and again his leg or arm would fall onto me...sent goosebumps down my spine. His shorts left little to the imagination. He would put his one leg up onto the bulkhead and manspread. I managed to snap this pic as a memento

Attachments

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I entered a (rare for me) open seating flight. Only middle seats available. My strategy was to find 2 people traveling together, with a vacant middle, so that if I requested the middle, one would move over and give me the aisle.
Well it worked.
I found an attractive pair of men, who turned out to be a gay couple. We're all wearing business suits.
I happen to be wearing a well tailored light weight suit with especially tight trousers.
As the aisle guy moved over, i'm putting my bag in the overhead. Stretching, showing off my dick print.
I hear the window guy say, Lucky you.
(I'm flattered)
Then, I sit down and the fun begins. Lots of leg action with me, whispers between ther other two, and by the time we landed, I've got a raging boner down one leg. Loose silk boxers as I recall, when they were in fashion. You can see my cock pulsating with my heart beat.
Also some casual conversation.
Only disappointment, nothing happens once we're on the ground.
I travel quite a bit. Lots of experiences like that.

tuabuela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I entered a (rare for me) open seating flight. Only middle seats available. My strategy was to find 2 people traveling together, with a vacant middle, so that if I requested the middle, one would move over and give me the aisle.
Well it worked.
I found an attractive pair of men, who turned out to be a gay couple. We're all wearing business suits.
I happen to be wearing a well tailored light weight suit with especially tight trousers.
As the aisle guy moved over, i'm putting my bag in the overhead. Stretching, showing off my dick print.
I hear the window guy say, Lucky you.
(I'm flattered)
Then, I sit down and the fun begins. Lots of leg action with me, whispers between ther other two, and by the time we landed, I've got a raging boner down one leg. Loose silk boxers as I recall, when they were in fashion. You can see my cock pulsating with my heart beat.
Also some casual conversation.
Only disappointment, nothing happens once we're on the ground.
I travel quite a bit. Lots of experiences like that.
Hot. Can’t wait to read your other experiences

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It happened to me once. The guy next to me was spreading too much that I pushed back. I was a bit angry that he crossed into my space. We were leg touching the entire flight. We were both wearing shorts.