Touchmelovely Aka Zain Holt Of?

justcurious88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His stuff is easy to find, and he shares a lot on Twitter. He'll occasionally post nudes to his main Twitter and then a little while later say "OMG these were meant for my alt Twitter!" which is totally a lie. He knows exactly what he's doing. Beyond that, he knows he has a great body and is constantly saying shit like "I'm a rat! I"m a rat!" Like... shut up

Ok I see. Does he do some guy on guy action or only solo ?

kamnash

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He’s very attractive and has an amazing body and dick. Saw him walking in Soho once and it caught me by surprise just how short he is - not a problem obvs (i’m short too), it was just surprising

Reactions: lolalolalos

bobby26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On his twitter and onlyfans he talks about going to wild orgies and fisting parties and stuff lol, Its weird, I saw him years ago on that fashion show and he went from some naive innocent kid and turned into a muscle bottom fist pig but I guess that's the gay life.

Hes super hot tho dont get me wrong and I'm totally into those kinks. His OF is definitely worth checking out.

calluout

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Omg yuck, I just subscribed and am gonna cancel the subscription lol. He is so hot but the anal stuff he does is too extreme. He’s only 21 and his hole is completely blown out and lumpy. The non extreme stuff on his page is hot but besides that you’ve gotta be into prolapse fisting stuff to enjoy his content. I don’t understand why people do this to their bodies.

bobby26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Omg yuck, I just subscribed and am gonna cancel the subscription lol. He is so hot but the anal stuff he does is too extreme. He’s only 21 and his hole is completely blown out and lumpy. The non extreme stuff on his page is hot but besides that you’ve gotta be into prolapse fisting stuff to enjoy his content. I don’t understand why people do this to their bodies.

Bahahaha yup his ass is BLOWN OUT!!! I love that shit though it is a bit extreme for some

calluout

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bahahaha yup his ass is BLOWN OUT!!! I love that shit though it is a bit extreme for some
I’m sure I’ll get called judgemental by the fisters but I can’t wrap my head around people being into such extreme play, like prolapse. I just think of the medical health side of it and can’t believe someone as young and beautiful as Zain is doing this to their own body at only 21 lol.