Tough to Keep Going

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Long&Thick, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Over the past few weeks I have had real trouble doing my PE's and stretches. I have just had so much to do and at 10 at night before I go to bed, I don't really feel like going doing PE's for 30 minutes. Anyone have any words of encouragement to keep me going :redface: . So far I have gained an inch length and I'd say 3/4 of an inch in girth. But as I keep going for longer and longer, the less motivated I become...ho hum :(

2. KekVihar

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    how long have you been doing PE's and what is your routine?

3. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

I started beginning of February. I go two days on and one off. My routine consists of 6 mins manual stretching, and then 12 mins of jelqing. Not to mention warmups and cooldowns. It all adds up to bout roughly 30 mins, give or take a minute or two if I don't wanna cooldown.

4. D_DickDocToe

D_DickDocToe Account Disabled

what are "PE's?"

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    PE can stand for either 'Penis Exercises' or 'Penis Enlargement'.

Hey Long&Thick... Are you satisfied with the gains so far? If so just do maintainance 2x a week until you find more time in your schedule this way you will not loose nothing at all and you can keep in condition.

It's hard to give motivation... but keep going until you reach that goal. Do you have a goal? If not you should make one and maybe not make the goal so large small steps will be more encouraging for you as you reach them.

6. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Ahh I have never thought about maybe doing just enough to keep the gains I have gotten already. That will make things alot easier as some days are more busy than others. It embarasses me that I can't think of these wonderful ideas on my own :(

Draft saved Draft deleted