Toughening up my cock?

Norseman7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any advice for toughening up the skin of my penis? I have a couple of areas that crack regularly and then are extremely painful. I have naturally dry skin, but moisturising does nothing to make my cock more resilient. If I don't masturbate for a few days after letting the skin heal, it just cracks again, as the healed skin is less elastic.....any ideas guys?

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Do you mean your foreskin is cracking or the actual head is cracking?

Before I kept my foreskin retracted, my foreskin often got cracks in it and bled.

Perhaps you should try staying retracted.

If the actual head is cracking then I suggest going to a doctor because that's serious.

Norseman7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no it's a small area of skin down near the base - i shave every week, so it's a bit more sensitive...have tried not shaving but it still happens....there's just 1 area that goes a bit red, then cracks every month or two....hence my desire to 'toughen it up'!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try udder cream. Seriously, it's stuff they put on cow teats to keep them from cracking. I've had a similar problem with my foreskin, but I can't remember now what I used on it. I think it was Vaseline Intensive Care Ultra or something like that. It worked pretty good, but sounds like you may have already tried it.

Norseman7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
udder cream.....don't know any farmers, but maybe i could try something for breast feeding mothers cracked nipples?
alcohol sounds painful....are you serious, and have you tried it?
thanks guys

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
Not only would rubbing alcohol be painful, but it would actually be worse, since alcohol would dry the skin out even further, and you don't want that to happen. :(

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
udder cream.....don't know any farmers, but maybe i could try something for breast feeding mothers cracked nipples?
alcohol sounds painful....are you serious, and have you tried it?
thanks guys

It's called bag balm and comes in a green square tin.You can get it at a pharmacy or any farm supply.Trust me it works,I keep a tin in the bathroom.My wife used while she breast fed our children and I use it too.:smile:

S

SirConcis

another thing: stop using whatever soap you are using or at least don't rub that soap on your dick, just rinse your dick liberally in lots of water.

Norseman7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks - yes sounds like a good idea, as even the moisurising soap free bodywashes are full of chemicals
thanks for all the interest guys - it's pretty ok at the moment, so want to keep it that way!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i am 52 yrs old and have had this problem over the years....i always use a triple anti-biotic over ther counter...works great...they make it in an ointment but i prefer the cream...great stuff...should clear it up...try it you will like it and it is a cheap fix....