tour guide saw up my rugby shorts

riffraffruff

Sexy Member
Media
took a trip to bali recently, since i like to be comfortable on flights when possible and the destination was a tropical location, i usually just freeball in some loose, short rugby shorts. when i landed, i got picked up by the resort van, one driver and one tour guide. i was the only passenger that trip, so i sat in the back by myself while the tour guide sat in the front passenger seat. coz the seats in the back were kinda low, when seated you are in a half kneeling position, which made it pretty hard to keep my shorts legs from opening up.

i didn't think abt it too much since i was the only passenger, but then the tour guide started turning around to talk to me, show me brochures etc. i then realised that my cock n ballls were in full view. by then it was too late to adjust myself (which woulda been futile anyway) and i figured, hey i was on holidays, we're just a couple of guys, so i stopped worrying and just let it be. i started to get aroused, which i didnt care, n the harder i got, the more often he seemed to turn around to talk to me about this or that. so all trip this dude was treated to a full show of my junk

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL..if I had a dollar for everytime I free balled and someone saw up my shorts, well, I'd be flying first class to bali.:cool:

riffraffruff

Sexy Member
Media
i did get daring enough to fondle myself a bit (pretending to "adjust" myself) while he was talking to me and his eyes definitely darted between down to my dick. thats as far as it got with the tour guide tho.

i did meet up with my family at the resort and shared a room with my cousin (mid 30's guy) who again got to see my privates up those same shorts. i was also relaxing on my bed wrapped in a towel after showering with my legs open and he def took a good look.

he must've wanted to return the favour as he eventually stripped down to his undies for a bit before suggesting that he usually sleeps in the nude and that I do the same. i of course didn't have a problem since he'd already seen up my shorts and towel. so for the entire trip, whenever we were in the room, we would be strutting around either in undies or (for me, since I freeball most of the time) naked. most of the time i had a half-fat. one night he asked me to go over to his bed to show me some stuff on his laptop, i was standing by the bed bending over to look at the screen and my dick and sweaty balls would've been no more than 5 inches from his face, he must've gotten a good whiff of it.

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great Post!
and then? nothing else happened with your cousing?
I agree with sfniceguy: And when do the rest of us get to see your junk too?