Tournament

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the fans of Faceking's "huge tits" thread will notice he came up with a ranking system as of late...it made me remember this site i found in college...enjoy :)

Mueller Invitational

Welcome to the Mueller Invitational!!! Each year we bring together the world's most beautiful women to compete for the highly coveted title of favorite babe. In the same spirit and tradition as the NCAA Basketball Tournament, gorgeous woman compete in a multi-round, single elimination tournament, but with one catch; you get to decide the winner...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the fans of Faceking's "huge tits" thread will notice he came up with a ranking system as of late...it made me remember this site i found in college...enjoy :)

Mueller Invitational

Welcome to the Mueller Invitational!!! Each year we bring together the world's most beautiful women to compete for the highly coveted title of favorite babe. In the same spirit and tradition as the NCAA Basketball Tournament, gorgeous woman compete in a multi-round, single elimination tournament, but with one catch; you get to decide the winner...

You know I thought of that as well... ESPECIALLY with the Tourney coming up. A slew of publications and radio stations do something similar... a la "Queen of the Hardwood" out here... I think that's a great idea... then we'll rank the final Top 10. *snaps n kudos *

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
here's how my voting went...altho ill be honest, the results tend to change every time i do it :)

2nd Round:

Alba, Aguilera, Zeta, Johansson, Beckinsale, Milano, Maran, Holmes.
Heigl (huge upset lol), Green, Knightley, Duff, Moynahan, Spears, Connelly, Hurley.
Carpenter, Kournikova, Pressley, Cuthbert, Jolie, Casta, Bell, Sigler.
Keibler, Bellucci, McAdams, Lohan (based on the upper level of her hotness), Simpson, Jovavich, Klum, Hewitt.

Sweet Sixteen:
Aguilera, Johansson, Beckinsale, Maran.
Heigl, Knightley, Moynahan, Connelly.
Carpenter, Cuthbert, Casta, Bell.
Bellucci, Lohan, Simpson, Klum.

Elite Eight:
Johannson, Beckinsale.
Heigl, Connelly.
Cuthbert, Bell.
Bellucci, Klum.

Final Four:
Beckinsale v Connelly.