Towel-Dance Wussies...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by saabman, Dec 9, 2008.

1. saabman

saabman New Member

You all see them in the locker room: The dudes that feel the need to cover up every inch of skin while they are changing or dressing in the locker room. Just the idea of another guy looking at their junk makes them break out in a nervous sweat. They dance around with a towel wrapped around them struggling to pull their underwear up underneath it looking like a total complete idiot.

I now take great pleasure in making them feel even more uncomfortable. Before heading to the showers or walking back to my locker from the showers, I just get totally naked, wrap my towel up around my neck and walk right past them with my cock flopping. Sometimes I'll try and make eye contact with them so they can see that being naked in a MEN'S locker room isn't as sinful as they think. My bros LOL whenever I do this because they laugh at those guys struggling to stay covered up too, and then they'll walk around naked with me. The towel dancer just turns all red. It's too funny.

2. D_Cary_Oakie

D_Cary_Oakie Account Disabled

Yeah... you're the kind of jerk that's the reason we do it in the first place.

3. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Exactly and Amen.

4. saabman

saabman New Member

LOL!! You'll post a picture of your cock on the internet for billions of people to see - but you'll struggle to get dressed under a towel in a MEN'S locker room so four other men won't get a glimpse of your junk? :::shaking head:::

5. houtx48

Gold Member

i don't know where this all started with the putting your underwear on with a towel wrapped around you. i have never seen a guy yet that has anything different that any other guy while some are more blessed than others it all pretty mch the same. if you are so afraid someone is going to look at you stay the fuck at home and workout.

6. midlifebear

Gold Member

My sentiments exactly! You nailed it!:biggrin1:

7. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

I'm with Saabman on this - totally ridiculous behaviour. Fortunately i went to (British) schools where we all got naked after sports for showers etc, probably several times a day in sports seasons ... Honestly, don't most boys get over this aged 8 or so??

8. D_Cary_Oakie

D_Cary_Oakie Account Disabled

Because this is (a) an anonymous environment, and (b) a good-natured one where jerks like you are discouraged from deliberately making people feel uncomfortable.

9. Mr Moose

Mr Moose Member

yeh, i admit im a towel dancer, or i used to be. its a habit im trying to break out of. i was always self concious and thought i had a small dick. but now i know i dont, and that a 5" softie and 8" hard is actually pretty good, im trying to loosen up. its not something people with insecurities can get over easily. my first step towards this was to post a picture of me o nthe internet. and yes i know its odd, but have you any idea how much will power it took to do that? and i agree with this guy, that is people like you that cause people like us to towel dance. just because your overflowing with confidence dosnt mean everyone does.

10. saabman

saabman New Member

Jerks like me?? LOL! Yeah, okay, I'm a jerk (whatever...). Tell it to your therapist dude. I'm just saying out loud what everyone else in the locker room is saying under their breath.

11. MattXXX

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's probably because they're self-conscious about the size of their dick. People make fun of small ones in society, so what's to stop people in a locker room from teasing them? Stop being an ass and leave them be.

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

when I was in school we had guys who tried to change inside their lockers, they realized you get more ridicul for that than if you just dropped your towel and put your underwear on. when I went to school we showered after Phys Ed and you had to shower, you had to get wet, you had to expose yourself. the teachers would say," everybody has the same equipment", "some of us are further along becoming men than others". there were some verbal exchanges, but the teachers did NOT let it go too far. too much braggin by a hung dude vs a 'towel dancer' was not tolerated. I was in the same aisle with a queer guy who was small in the cock. one day, between dropping the towel and the underwear, he had a hard on, about the size of my pinky finger. I never said a word, I felt sorry for him.

13. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Although I was never one to towel dance, I can't help but wonder why it matters to you. What is it about his self-consciousness that makes you think you have to be cruel? And, as far as he is concerned, you are being cruel. I think there are questions you have to ask yourself, as well...

14. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

This is exactly what I was about to say. Some guy in the corner of the locker room does his "towel dance" to get changed, or showers with his shorts/undies/swim trunks on and so what--what's it to you? He has a sense of shame--what do you expect? We were founded by religious zealots 400 years ago and we are still trying to recover from it. Kudos to you for your progress, but leave the towel dancers alone. They're not bothering anyone.

15. suprdave

suprdave Member

maybe the towel dancer is laughin at you saabman, i mean you said you wrap the towel around your neck, you should go a little higher and cover the real dick.

your so confident, why do you have a pic of a boob under your name, never mind, i understand.lol

16. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    from my research (!) of this at my gym, I'd have to agree with you. When a kid {it's never a guy over 30} does this I make it a point to check it out; sooner or later it will happen. In all cases it's because the guy has a small cock. it may be huge when hard but soft its a small one. those that are showers never do the TD.

17. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Couldn't agree more, HyperHulk.

18. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do not sport a monster cock like some of the guys here. But I have no problem dropping my kit at the beach, at the gym, in my yard... it probably is a bit of the exhibitionist in me popping out but I don't get the bother of being exposed for that brief bit of time.

The funniest thing I see on a regular basis is the surfers STRUGGLING to get their pants off under their towels when changing. They should just do a few more yoga classes, cuz the gyrations they go through so no one gets a peek at any of their skin is mind-blowing. I usually jump out of my car, then, drop my pants and my underwear, put on my swimming suit and its off the beach while these fuckers are STILL trying to get out of their boardies.

And, btw, to those of you who continue to towel dance: Don't get shitty with those who don't. It's not always about us showing off; it's just faster and less work.

19. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

one of the biggest towel dancers at my gym is muscular, good-looking face-wise,and very, very well endowed, so it's not an issue, always, of having a small member that the owner may not want to be seen

very simply, I would guess, is that whoever does that, does not want it seen, and it could be for any number of reasons

that's more understandable to me than guys who do wear their towel around the neck, swinging their thing as they walk down the hall, and try to make eye contact -- it's the eye contact part that weirds me out -- what are they trying to accomplish?

#19 B_Nick4444, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  20. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, Nick4444. This towel dancing thread, and especially your point that the dance is not always performed by a small dicked guy, brings to mind a fellow YMCA member who generally went to extra measure in keeping his nude genitals covered. He even showered under the last shower head so he could face either the shower head wall or the wall to his left. Once, when I was the only other person taking a shower with him, he turned toward me and your expression "very, very well endowed" needs a few other adjectives to describe his penis size. His short legs made his monster softie look even longer with its head no more than a couple of inches from his knees. Amazing!

Draft saved Draft deleted