Toy size preference Vs. Real size preference

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do women find that their dildo size preference is the same as their real penis size preference? If your size preference is different does the material it is made of change this preference (like VixSkin vs. hard plastic)?

Also, if you found a good man with a penis size that was smaller than your preference would you prefer it if they used something like the 'Three extra inches' extender?

ValkyrieRose

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women find that their dildo size preference is the same as their real penis size preference? If your size preference is different does the material it is made of change this preference (like VixSkin vs. hard plastic)?

Also, if you found a good man with a penis size that was smaller than your preference would you prefer it if they used something like the 'Three extra inches' extender?

I just got one of those Vixskin dildos a few weeks ago. The Bandit. It's 7x5.5. At maximum arousal I can only get 6 inches in and that's with enduring pain deep in the back. I really don't like it that deep as I'm not one of these women who find pain arrousing so I tend to use it at 5 inches depth max. It's the thickest of all the toys I own.

It does and doesn't feel like a real penis. The surface - the soft cushiony part does feel luxurious. And certainly inside it feels luxurious. Especially because I like to warm it up for about 5 minutes in the oven first. When warmed it really feels amazing. I admit I do prefer it now to my hard plastic pink wand and 5 inch plastic vibe.

But even so it's not like the real thing in that the Bandit's core is still far harder than any man will ever be. Kind of like the difference you feel from gripping a very hard penis compared to say..gripping your forearm. Even though you feel soft skin and muscle on your forearm you can also tell there is real bone at the core that doesn't exist in a penis.

This is how I experience my Vixskin Bandit. There's hardness to it that still registers 'toy' inside even though the surface is luxrious and lifelike. I don't know if cyberskin is the same. I like the Vixskin because it's all silicone and therefore easy to keep clean and sterilize. I'm meticulous about keeping my toys clean and (hopefully) germ-free.

Leaving aside the fact I have no experience of cyberskin toys I'd say there is no way the toys I have - even as awesome a toy as my Bandit - can compare to a real penis. There is something deliciously luxurious, sexy and exciting about the real thing no toy I've ever used can compare to. And this is not even taking into account the wonderful man as a human being. Just considering the penis for itself there is nothing IMO that can compare to the sheer joy and pleasure of the real thing. And using my toys have not changed any preferences I have for sizes with men.

My toys are bigger than any man I've ever been with (except for my 5 inch vibe). Unlike most women at LPSG I've never managed to meet or date any guy with a genuinely large penis. My experience has always been of average to small. I'm not sure why that is. I can only guess it's because truly large endowed men are statistically rare. That certainly squares with my own experience.

To answer your second question - hmm...smaller than what I'd prefer...

That's tough to say. I haven't had much experience with men who were genuinely tiny in the endowment area. Also I've never had sex with any man using an extender so I have no idea what that would be like. I'm certainly open to trying it and if it was good for both of us and worked out I see no reason to not continue dating him.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the toys I had was 9" long and 1.75" wide. I could almost get it completely in. It did feel different from an actual man.

And I'm not one who likes pain, either. I just enjoy larger sizes.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
One of the toys I had was 9" long and 1.75" wide. I could almost get it completely in. It did feel different from an actual man.

And I'm not one who likes pain, either. I just enjoy larger sizes.

so if a man is 9" or longer he is too much for you sweetie?

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nah, I am okey with my size :) why would she fuck a plastic?

Oh, that was too easy.

1. You can put a dildo in the drawer when you are done and it WILL BE THERE the next time you need him.
  2. Dildo’s do not care if you have six or seven of them at a time.
  3. You do not have to buy condoms for him.
  4. You never expect a dildo to call you back so you do not sit around and wait for the fucking phone to ring.
  5. lf you get pissed off at the dildo and hack it off no one calls the cops.
  6. lf a dildo gets tired all you have to do is shove an EverReady up his ass.
  7. A dildo never says, " Honey you getting fat or what? " see # 5
  8. A dildo never ask you to go get him a beer after he is done with you.
  9. A dildo is ALWAYS HARD.
  10. A dildo never needs a shave.
  11. Once you are done you can leave him in you and he will stay there.
  12. A dildo never asks " Was it good for you?" so you do not have to lie.
  13. A dildo in a drawer is easier to explain that a lover in a closet.
  14. A dildo never asks for a divorce because he has found a younger chick.
  15. lf you break it during sex you can throw him out and go buy a new one.
  16. You do not have to share your pot with him.
  17. A dildo never wants to hog the remote.
  18. A dildo never leaves the seat up.
  19. A dildo IS smarter than most men!
  20. If you share him with your best friend he will not sneak out behind your back and do her again.
  21. You do not need to have a EPT test kit in the bathroom.
  22. You can cut the balls off of a dildo to get him all the way in.
  23. The dildo in the glove box never bitches about the way you drive.
  24. Dildos never demand a blow job, which leads to:
  25. A dildo will NEVER CUM IN YOUR MOUTH.
  26. A dildo never says " Ah come on baby just let me put the head in your ass."
  27. Getting real fucking drunk and waking up with a strange dildo in you is way better than waking with a strange man.
  28. It is way better to catch your daughter playing with your dildo than your boyfriend.
  29. You never have to name a kid after the U.S. Novelty Company.
  30. An old dildo works just as good as a brand new one.
  31. If your sister uses your dildo you can just wash it off and it will be good as new.
  32. Dildos hardly ever win a court case and take half of everything you own.
  33. If you take a dildo on vacation it is way easier to pack for.
  34. Unless he is really huge, you do not have to buy a seat on the plane when you take him with you.
  35. lf you get real busy and do not use him for a week or two he does not throw shit around the house and grumble or go out with the " boys".