Toy Soldier - Part 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by SpoiledPrincess, Mar 14, 2007.

1. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Story I wrote for a friend who did indeed have ten inches and a longing to be well fucked :)

I’d met Cat on the internet, not surprisingly on a site where people could post naked pictures of themselves. As a soldier I’d travelled all over the world and in some of those places lives are cheap – in some of them flesh was cheap and I suppose that’s how I’d come to have rather varied sexual tastes. Nothing too odd, nothing that was going to land me in jail but certainly what most people would consider definitely kinky. My girlfriend and I had had more than our fair share of threesomes, both mmf and mff and I’d always taken part in them eagerly, was always willing to try something new and if I didn’t like it keep on trying it till I did. Played all sorts of games. In some of the games I’d play them like I was being dominated, in reality everyone involved knew that I was in charge, the ring master if you liked.

All that changed when I met Cat, if I’d thought I was kinky she showed me how to play kinky in a whole new way, it wasn’t so much what she did it was how she did it, she’d take s&m games and turn them on their head, play them in a whole new way, ironically she made s&m her bitch, she could do the dirtiest things with an air of innocence. The games she invented were sometimes fairly innocent, sometimes they pushed and expanded my boundaries as she showed me new ways to look at things. She managed to inject a dark sensuality into everything she did, a sinister eroticism that was addictive. Totally unashamed and honest about her sexuality she managed to make sex fun and limitless.

All three of us, Cat, my girlfriend and myself, had talked endlessly about sex, explored fantasies, sparked ideas from one another. We’d confessed and confided and that enabled us to expand our games in a way that pleased us all. My thirtieth birthday was coming up and I knew Cat and my girlfriend had been out for a drink a few times and I knew they had something planned – but what it was they were keeping secret.

My birthday fell on a Saturday that year and I watched the two women get ready, gossiping in voices that I couldn’t quite hear, giggling with each other. I’d been ready for more than an hour while they tarted themselves up and I was expecting that they’d treat me to a good night out, a meal, a club, then later all three of us would go back to my place for an all night session. I was a little puzzled when the taxi dropped us off at an ordinary house, a three bedroomed semi detached house in a rather drab street, not scruffy but just lingering on the edge of scruffiness.

Rather puzzled I looked at the two girls who were clearly excited, their cheeks flushed, eyes sparkling.

‘What’s this?’ I asked.

It was my girlfriend who answered. ‘Don’t question, just relax, don’t fight it and enjoy.’ Shit, what had they got planned for me?

They both took one of my hands and led me up the short path to the door, half reluctant, half eager to learn what they had planned I allowed them to lead me, knowing that in any case I could call a halt to things at any time. Cat rapped sharply on the door with her knuckles and instantly I heard the staccato tap of high heels on a wooden floor and the door opened to bleed light onto the dark street.

The woman was Thai, tall, slender to the point of gauntness but her sharp feline features were elegant. She was dressed in a modern version of a traditional cheongsam, the embroidered silk hugged her slight curves, the high neck framing her long arched neck, the bodice stretched over small high breasts, the skirt sitting just above her knees revealing a long expanse of taut leg. She motioned us to follow her and we entered the house. Two doors led off a short hallway and she opened the first of the doors and as Cat and Lisa went into the room so did I. The room was surprisingly large but sparsely furnished, at one end was a small dais covered with thick pile carpet, at the nearer end just inside the room ten hard high backed chairs and in the corner a recorder was set up. I smiled, they were treating me to some sort of sex show.

As she flicked a switch on the recorder and angled it at the dais the Thai woman smiled at me, an open smile, gentle and soft and from the hallway again I heard the sound of footstep. I anticipated the door opening and a bevy of beautiful oriental women coming in. Instead four short but heavily muscled Thai men came in, their skins appeared to be oiled and shone wetly in the light. I wondered what kind of show this would be with just four men when, as if they were one entity, they moved with snake-like speed and grabbed my arms pinioning them behind my back. I instinctively began to struggle fiercely. I’m a big bloke, fit and strong and they were all much smaller than me but there were four of them, I didn’t have a chance of freeing myself. Anger coursed through me bright and angry but then I remembered all this had been planned and I forced myself to relax. Go with the flow Pete, I told myself, this is just another game like any other. That was easier said than done, with all the other games I could stop them at any time. This was one where I was powerless and the fear that flooded through me as I realised that things were totally beyond my control was paralysing – but intoxicating. Now I regretted telling Cat that I’d love to be totally dominated but that I didn’t think anyone could take every ounce of control from me. Now I’d talked myself into a position where I had no authority whatsoever.

Flooded with anger I forced it down knowing it was useless to resist, that I had to allow myself to be guided to do whatever they directed me to do. The four men pulled my arms and meekly I followed them to the stage. I saw Cat and my girlfriend grinning wickedly as they seated themselves near the stage, leaning forward avidly. At the centre of the stage I felt no embarrassment, sexually they couldn’t do anything to me that hadn’t been done before, there was no act they could make me do that would cause me shame, but God, the inability to call the shots if I so wanted was like a slow burning ember of anger that could ignite into futile rage at any second. The men held me in the centre of the stage their grip now relaxed. They realised that I had taken in the ramifications of my situation and that I would now submit knowing they could easily overpower me.

The Thai woman stepped onto the stage and faced the two seated women. She began to address them in a low cultured voice with the slightest almost indiscernible trace of an Irish accent that gave a pleasingly musical lilt to her voice.

‘Welcome Ladies, I am Phen your hostess. Today for your entertainment we perform an improvisational play “The Birthday Party,” not the rather well known Harold Pinter play but one of our own devising. Let me introduce our players. In the lead role we have Pete and playing important supporting roles we have Kiet, Niran, Udom and Fah. We hope you enjoy.’

From below I saw Cat and my girlfriend grinning. ‘You fucking bitches,’ I shouted, my anger in full flower now, red and blooming.

Phen grabbed a handful of my hair, her lip curled back over her small white teeth, her face contorted into ugliness.

‘Don’t you fucking dare talk to the ladies like that soldier boy.’ She was using her own accent and hearing the brutal words in that cultured voice made them more threatening.

‘You be a good boy or you’ll regret it.’ They had me in their power and I fully believed that they had the capability to make me truly sorry if I wasn’t compliant. Trying to empty my mind and relax my muscles I slumped slightly.

Phen smiled and slowly she began to undo the elaborate cheongsam she wore. Her flawless skin was the colour of double cream, she revealed tiny but perfect breasts. They say more than a handful is a waste and hers were a perfect handful, they would fit exactly, tenderly into my cupped hand. Her areola were surprisingly big and dark, surmounted by long nipples which she pulled even longer as I watched. This part of ‘the show’ I suddenly found arousing, a hunger to chew on those nipples while Cat and my girlfriend watched raced through me.

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Toy Soldier Part 2

Cat and my girlfriend clapped politely and inside I writhed with anger as they all seemed to collude to take the piss out of me.

Phen moved closer and the four men tightened their grip on my arms. She opened her mouth, her accent had totally changed, now she caricatured a thousand screen depictions.

‘Hey soldier boy,’ she pronounced the words thickly accented them heavily, ‘you wan good time?’ She leaned forward her hands stroking my face softly, then she leaned back, raised her hand and bought it down stingingly hard on my face with a force that echoed through the room.

As quickly as before she changed her accent.

‘What Pete,’ her voice was low and silky, ‘are you not having a good time.’ Her hand slid inside my shirt, slowly her nails raked lightly over my chest, her finger settling on my nipple, teasing it into hardness, plucking at it. Her breath was warm and moist against my face as she moved her hand further down my chest, onto my belly where her fingers played in the fine blonde hair she found there.

‘Mmm you like that,’ she purred softly. She lifted both hands to my shirt and in one swift movement ripped it open, the buttons making a soft pinging sound as they flew off. Pushing it over my shoulders she moved close then closer, her pointed pink tongue lapping at my neck, her teeth nipping at my flesh and the anger I had held clenched inside me began to ebb away as I began to feel aroused. Her mouth moved wetly and so softly I barely felt it over my chest until she sucked my nipple into her mouth. I looked down at Cat and my girlfriend, they were watching with rapt attention, and I noticed that Cat was softly caressing the full and right heavy breast of my girl. Phen continued sucking at my hard nipple slowly increasing the pleasure her teeth grazing it. She moved away and again she adopted the mock Thai accent.

‘You like that hey.’ Her hand moved so fast that I didn’t even see it coming and again she slapped me full across the face, anger flamed hot and ardent in me as I pulled against the restraining arms and my mouth filled with the copper tang of blood.

‘You like them Pete,’ she asked, arching her back, thrusting out her tits proudly. ‘You want to give them a little bite.’

‘Yes,’ her hand lashed out again, shocking me in its suddenness, adding awoken anger to my increasing arousal. I gritted my teeth to stop from shouting.

‘You ask nicely you piece of shit,’ she spoke the words in a flat even tone, coldly, it made her words all the more effective.

‘Please Mistress Phen,’ my answer was part mockery, part in earnest, ‘please may I suck on your delicious tits, chew on your delectable nipples?’

I saw the corner of her mouth start to lift in a smile as she understood instantly that I too was mocking her, but she fought it down to carry on playing her game.She placed a hand beneath her tit, lifted it slightly and as I sucked on her nipple, enjoyed the feeling of it rubbery and hard in my mouth she stroked her breast, her fingers playing over it and over my lips.

‘You like that titty soldier?’ again she faked the Thai accent. Her hand moved down over my trousers and I was pleased to see her eyes widen in shock, Cat and my girlfriend obviously hadn’t told her what I had in my trousers, ten inches of thick solid cock. A column of hard, able flesh, decorated with knotted veins, topped by a wide flared purple head, and right now my cock was thrusting, yearning to be freed. Her hand played over it, weighing it through my trousers.

‘Well, what do we have here,’ this time she was unable to disguise the ready smile that broke out over her face, and eagerly she unzipped my trousers pushed them and my boxers down over my ankles. Despite feeling slightly ridiculous standing there with my shirt still hanging from my shoulders, my trousers and boxers in a messy coil around my ankles and being held by the four men I was eager to show my cock, I always loved the first moment someone saw it. Often it bought a gasp of pleasure or of fear, a softly bitten bottom lip as they looked at it, a narrowing of the eyes. Again my anger lay dormant and I was only conscious of a strongly burning excitement, a whirlpool of sensation spinning inside me. Phen knelt before me, placing her hands on my hips she began licking the insides of my thighs, I bent at the knees slightly, letting my balls dangle freely above her, my cock rose further, the angle high making it cling to my belly. As Phen licked me she made little moans of pleasure, of hunger, her teeth bit into my thigh sharply, the quick pain making my cock jerk. Then she reached my balls, moving her hands to cup them she gently worked them inside my ball sack, her thumb moving over the loose skin to manipulate them inside the thin covering then she moved closer, opened her mouth and breathed moistly against me, her hot breath made me quiver with delight, made me want more. I looked down as she opened her mouth wider, stuck out her tongue and lapped all over my balls wetting them thoroughly, her spit started to dry instantly in the warm air. Then softly she sucked one of my balls into her mouth, I love having my balls sucked and as she sucked I pulled away slightly, loving the feel of tension from the stretching feeling. She sucked harder on my nut, then let it plop wetly from her mouth to suck the other one in, I winced slightly as I felt her sharp teeth close on it, but she stopped just short of the point where the pain would have outweighed the pleasure.

My birthday present was certainly proving to be interesting. My balls had been thoroughly sucked and I was yearning for her to take my cock in her mouth. Moving away from me she looked into my face for a second, then closer and closer to my cock her mouth moved slowly, the pink pointed tip of her tongue came out and she lapped the sparkling drops of precum from the head of my cock, pulled her tongue back so slowly and so gently that it stretched into a smooth transparent string suspended in the air before finally snapping, leaving a barely discernible trail on her ivory skin, her red lips. Then she was on my cock, her mouth closed over it, and greedily almost violently she began to suck on me, her mouth moving up and down maintaining a tight pressure while her tongue flickered against the sensitive frenulum, she had both hands around the base of my cock wanking me into her keen wet mouth. Fuck it felt so great I couldn’t help moving into her mouth, fucking her mouth as she sucked me expertly. It was shocking to feel her pull her mouth away and stand up. My cock jutted out, angry, purple, needy and this time I couldn’t help struggling as the four men used my arms as levers to push me down to my knees in front of Phen.

Her dress was still open to the waist exposing those pert, dainty tits, the nipples big and swollen out of all proportion to the delicate flesh they topped. As I watched she sucked on her finger, teased me by using the same motions she had used on my cock. I needed to unload my balls, the constant arousal punctuated by hot flashes of anger had worked me up into a frenzied need to cum.

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Toy Soldier Part 3

‘Now good little soldier boy,’ despite knowing that it was a pre-arranged game, a little play she had planned and probably played out many times before, the words still angered me, they reminded me that despite it being a game it was a game I couldn’t control in any way, a game I had to play out to the end. ‘Phen sucked you good, now you suck Phen.’

Well that certainly sounded like a part of the game I would love and I stopped struggling and waited to see what she would do next. Moving closer her cunt was on a level with my face and she writhed sensuously in front of me, her thighs moving temptingly, her hands pulling her skirt inch by inch higher and higher until she stopped just short of the point I would be able to see her thong.

‘You want to see it, you want to taste it?’

‘Yes please Mistress Phen,’ I could play her game if it meant that I got to bury my face in her hot wet twat, to suck on her, to taste her juices.

She turned her back to me moved closer and I watched spellbound as she pushed the pale blue thong down over her arse, under the soft skin I could see firm tight muscle. Stepping out of the thong she moved closer rubbing her silken ass into my face. I groaned helplessly. Again she moved away and I watched as she put both her hands on her arse, pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her tiny rose coloured anus to me, I ached to tongue fuck it deeply, to taste the sweet muskiness. Then my senses reeled as she leaned forward and there dangling heavily between her legs I saw a decent sized set of balls. She’d looked totally feminine, daintily womanish and I found it disorientating to realise that she was in fact a he. Turning around Phen displayed ‘her’ cock for me, nothing like the size of mine but a good cock. Maybe a little shy of seven inches Phen held it in his hand, wanking it softly while above her tits with those huge nipples contradicted what I saw.

Moving closer to me Phen nudged my mouth with his cock. I didn’t care, cock, cunt, I just wanted something in my mouth and as eagerly as he’d sucked me I sucked him. His hand came out and fastened in my hair, his hips moved backwards and forwards.

‘You like the taste of cock don’t you nasty little soldier boy,’ his words were intended to anger me, to humiliate me, but now I loved every word he said. Greedily I guzzled on his cock, loving the slightly sweet yet oddly stale taste of his dick. He fucked my mouth and I wanted it harder. I was unable to move, unable to speak so I bobbed my head eagerly up and down on his rigid meat hoping that he would feel my hunger, and he did. Using my mouth as hard as he’d have used a pussy he began driving into me, I felt his cock head hit the back of my throat, then pull out, then again he thrust it in, that little bit deeper every time. I fought not to gag as he used my mouth. As I knelt before him the head of my cock rubbed against the carpet and I dry humped the air, my cock stimulated by the rough fibre into leaving a pool of precum from my drooling cock. My arms ached from being held high up my back but I was past caring about that, but the pain was bought into sharp focus when they were released from the tension. I placed my trembling arms on the carpet and carried on sucking desperately on the cock that had become the centre of my world.

‘Yes that’s it that’s it, suck it like a dirty little whore, you want it don’t you, you cum guzzling slut?’ He was right I did want it, I wanted to feel him spurting his seed deep into my mouth wanted to swirl it around my mouth, to savour it.

‘Now Pete,’ this time his voice was soft and coaxing, ‘who do you want to fuck you like a whore, Kiet, Niran, Udom or Fah?’ I didn’t give a fuck who fucked me, I had no idea which of them was which so I picked a name at random.

‘Fah Mistress Phen, I want to be fucked by Fah please,’ I’d caught on to how the game was played and as soon as the words were out of my mouth I fastened back onto Phen’s cock feasting hungrily. I wanted to be used, and I had long ago totally submitted, and once I had I could truly enjoy being their fucktoy. And now I was going to be their fuckhole, and I prayed silently that they fucked me good and hard.

I could sense Fah kneeling behind me, felt the cold kiss of lube on my arsehole, my senses were heightened and as he knelt behind me I heard the unmistakable sound of a hand moving over a very wet cock, he was looking at my arsehole, giving his cock a quick rub to get it its full stretch. As I sucked on Phen I spread my legs wider, wanting to give him a good look. Then I felt the head of his cock against my hole, without any finesse he forced it all the way in, I pulled away at the pain but he was quicker his hand reaching under me gripping my cock, using it to force me to stay still as he drove all the way in in one long vicious stroke. Deep, satisfying, brutal, fulfilling. Fuck how it hurt, fuck how great it felt, warm pain burned out from my rectum radiating down to my cock, to my balls and as he moved inside me fucking me Phen fucked my mouth. Fah has his hand in a vice like grip around my cock and my body was rolling in sensation, my mouth, my cock, my balls, my arse, all the sensations meeting in one churning in my belly. He was milking my cock hard and fast, his cock gliding in and out of my rapidly loosening arsehole, bringing me nearer and nearer to the point of release. I’d forgotten about Cat and my girlfriend but one of them coughed slightly and as I looked up I saw that they had mounted the stage to get a closer view, were standing there openly fingering one another’s pussies, obviously desperate to get some action but desperate not to miss any of the action.

Finally my mouth working on Phen drove him over the edge, with a moan he spurted a huge load into my mouth, greedily I swallowed it wanting more, I put my hand under his balls massaging them encouraging them to feed me, his orgasm seemed to go on for ever but finally his thrusts into my mouth lessened but he didn’t withdraw he left his rapidly softening cock in my mouth and I loved the feeling of his cock as it softened slightly, I carried on sucking on him, even chewing very gently now that it was softer. His hands were in my hair as he stood placidly letting me carry on enjoying his cock. My hips were thrusting uncontrollably forcing me back onto the relentless plunging of Fah’s thick cock and his hand was moving quicker and tighter around my cock all the way from the head to the base then back again. Finally my cock exploded in Fah’s hand sending stream after stream of spunk over the carpet. As I came so did he, with his orgasm he plunged uncontrollably into my sore arsehole, and I wanted him as deep as he could go, he slammed it into me his balls banging against my balls as we both emptied them. Finally we were all spent. The room stank of cum and I loved the heavy meaty smell. Cat and my girlfriend smirked down at me as I lay exhausted.

It had been an unforgettable experience but with a wry smile I thought to myself I’d watch what I said in front of Cat in future.

Grinning up at the girls I said, ‘Wait until it’s your birthdays you pair of bitches.’

4. No_Strings

Gold Member

Interesting story! :smile:

Good way to spend five dollar, as long as I ain't too damn beaucoup :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted