Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just opened the package... can't wait to play with everything, gotta get the kids in bed early tonight for sure, already got the little thing going, but won't really get to play with it till later either....

I'm excited that some of the toys I wanted came... and I'm about to order more as soon as my other birthday visa cards come! ;)

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just opened the package... can't wait to play with everything, gotta get the kids in bed early tonight for sure, already got the little thing going, but won't really get to play with it till later either....

I'm excited that some of the toys I wanted came... and I'm about to order more as soon as my other birthday visa cards come! ;)
mmmmmmm love to be a fly on the wall to see that...........PLAYTIME.:wink:

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What did you get? And congrats! :D

A scene stealer 12" cock dildo (2 1/2" thick with suction base)
Hands free rabbit with mini dildo vibrator (this is cool because it straps on- look ma, no hands!)
Anal beads (my free gift, tho I wish they were a bit bigger)
A little doc johnson bunny vibe (so I could get free stuff)... It's just a mini, outer thing, haven't tried it yet.

So far, I tried the cock a little bit, want to suction that thing on to something and go for it. Just laying back, I took most of it, to about an inch and a half from the base of the penis/ballsack. The diameter was nothing that was shocking for me. It was actually comfortable (and could have gone bigger comfortably).

I got my birthday cards in the mail, want to use the AMEX ones up... I sooo want that inflatable big cock thing... I'm going to get that next. ;)

As for the Jon thing, he told me last night he would love to fuck me like crazy... and while that sounds REALLY good... I asked him to think about why he wanted to see me... was it because it was great sex or because he wanted to see me....

He said of course there was more than the sex...but he didn't want to promise me anything. I told him I was fine with that... and that I wasn't proposing anything anyway.

To be honest, I'm not sure I want to see him at all anymore... even though I do... I don't. I kind of feel like I want to have a sit down, and then be able to get up and walk away if I feel like it. So I guess I'll just wait for our sit down chat... and then I'll know.

In the meantime, the pictures stay up, and I've got a date on Friday.

tankman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey i hope you have a good time with your new toys. I have bought the toys my wife has and i love seeing her use them and we sometimes use them together too which is alot of fun.

tankman