Toys For Boys - Toy Review

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hiya,

Since my toybox grows every once in a while, I figured I would start a thread on Toy Reviews.

Heres my most recent addition to my toybox.
I'll cover the good, the bad, and the ugly.

This one is for the "Turbo Stroker" by PipeDream. This little guy costs around $35.USD.
Heres the Good:
Soft Texture
3 "D" cell battery pack
Multi-speed
The bad: small overall length (6.25")
Small oriface (1.75")
Short Stroke (1/2")

The Ugly - The only thing I could see that may cause some grief down the road, is the connection points to the stroker beads.
It looks like the material may wear away after a long while, and possibly skin ya.

Now, my shaft isn't as sensitive as other guys, so I really wasn't too impressed with this one.
For guys with lots of sensitivity, this might be an excellent toy.
For me - this one is up for sale.
Hope this makes somebodys decision a bit better.
C

Attachments

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
thanks for starting this thread......i had a fleshlight and was NOT impressed.....it felt great but you do all the work. along time ago i went for the big toys like robojac and venus 2000.....Index and Sybian Machine for pics.....these are machines that use a soft tube to jack you off without using your hands.....very nice.....very pricey.:eek: i still look for for other toys on ebay...great place as in prices....just go to the mature section to get in with your username and pass......i hope others will show what they are playing with.....:tongue: