Toys for Twats

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by ruffboy, Jan 17, 2007.

1. ruffboy

Gold Member

Loving the image Snoozan just posted of a very attractively designed glass dong, was thinking it would be fun for the ladies here to post pictures of their collections of toys that are so lucky to get to explore their bodies....:wink:

2. snoozan

Gold Member

3. ruffboy

Gold Member

yeah, i find them a bit scary, like glass in a shower, too many visions of suddenly created sharp edges that cut......YIIKKEESSSSSSSS i do love the distorted vision they allow through the material though, and most especially when in use of course ;-)

4. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Oh no !!

Phallix glass toys are Solid, and medical grade pyrex......not one air pocket.....and heavy.
    Always Hard.....(sigh)

But they would be a bit too slippery in a shower....safer if you were already laying in a tub..:wink:
    Don't know what it would take for one to chip or, God forbid, break.....they are extremely sturdy.

I have several of theirs but am not that computer literate.....re: posting a pic here of them.
    Guess I need to work on that.

I gave them a special order last year about this time......but since handmaking a special size isn't an exact science, it came out a bit bigger than the size I wanted......
    I just looked at it in awe, thinking "Well, I can always set it on a shelf in the bedroom as art since it stands on the base...."
    The biggest part of the head is 7 3/4 inches around and the shaft is over 6" around......and 10 inches long.
    Hubby and I were playing around one time......and he wanted to see if I could handle it......took about 5 minutes (after we'd just used another toy that was 9 x 6)......but I did manage to accomodate it ONE time......certainly not the 10 inches...maybe a little over half the 10.
    No um...activity....just curious to see if it would go at all.....

It's basically shelf art now.....in the bedroom.
    It's like this one in the link below.....only the custom larger size.....
    Would make quite the conversation piece on a living room table :eek: ......but I don't have That much nerve.:smile:

Phallix Glass Dildos and Glass Sextoys 100% Hand Blown Functional Erotic Glass Art

The thread title had me laughing out loud......what a store name That would make !!
    LOL

5. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Did I kill this thread ?

I didn't mean to......

6. ruffboy

Gold Member

oh hell no, i kill every thread so i shant expect much for the ones i actually start! ha!

but dang pirate wench, that IS a lovely vision you've painted in me head!

shurely more ladies have pictures and stories of their own special devices they'd like to share with the rest of class though, Shirley they do!

7. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

I can't imagine, with all else that the women have shared here, that anyone would mind just listing what toys they have.....or favorites....

What is that one that's supposed to be a big seller ?
    I think it's called the jackrabbit.
    I bought one, but found part of it a bit too distracting......plus the remote off and on little box has a switch that's too easily "bumped" on just moving it or putting it away......the batteries would run down and you'd never know till you took it out again.

Anyone have the "pocket rocket" ?
    That one's supposed to be popular, too.

8. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Hmmm, the situation has changed Pendragon, take back my Troll Rifle and hand me my Thread Gun.

9. Vestigial

Gold Member

I have a rocket, but it's not in my pocket. o_O

They are indeed things of beauty... but,.. as a traveller, broad functionality is paramount.

10. Love-it

Gold Member

For those interested in glass check out PassionGlass.com, he is honest and he also does custom orders.

11. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Hey.....never heard of that one, but I'll check it out....

thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted