Toys

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ladies. I’m wondering if I can pick your brains, experience and opinions.

My wife and I are late to the sex toy ‘party’ having bought one to spice things up a little. I’m specifically talking female toys here. Having never owned or used one before, she was a little hesitant, at first, to try it but now she will suggest it. It’s just a basic vibrator but I think she actually loves using it, to the extent, that we are considering adding to our collection of 1.

Our questions relate to whether you use a variety of toys in the 1 session or do you just have a go-to 1 toy that you use.? Do your moods change where you feel like one toy over another, do you swap and change throughout or is it always the same one?

If you have a collection (and you use multiple toys in the one session) which types give you the most variety in what they offer?

Any thoughts, opinions and ideas are much appreciated.

Skip

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Use one, or use them all. It's entirely up to her and her desires.

As far as what I personally like, it's the Satisfyer Pro, which is delightful on both the clit and the nipppes. Then there's the good old Hitachi Magic Wand.

The Hitachi doesn't do much, but what it does is perfect. It may vibrate her bits off, but it's worth a purchase to have.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I usually have a vibe.
cheap, utilitarian, unfortunately short life (three years, give or take.)

I invested in a Domi, a wand vibe that charges on USB and was great when I was seeing someone who traveled about a third of the year. It can be controlled via an app if both parties have wifI.

But like the dude, Domi was cantankerous and tended to just stop as things were getting good. I burned out the original and the warranty replacement in less than a year each.

Plug in magic wand is the next toy, and hopefully far more durable.

Reactions: WilliamG

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's a lotta choice out there these days but I prefer the ones made from silicone, it's important you choose with your partner what she would like, most my toys are rather extreme so pointless suggesting anything. A little tip, personally I always warm toys up in clean warm water first, feels soooooo much better.