Tp Tube And Penis Pump

boobies

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you put your dick in a TP tube? And then put it in the pump? Post photo of your Dick in the TP Tube and then in the pump

Reactions: bdirty1

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why would I want to do that, even if I could? A TP tube (I'm sure they vary a bit) that I measured had an inner diameter of 1.75" (4.45 cm) or an inner circumference of 5.5" (14 cm). It would be impossible to get my hard (or even semi-hard) cock into a tube - my girth is over 6". And, if I managed to stuff my soft cock into the tube, what would be the point? Pumping up just the head? Breaking the tube? I think the only real purpose a TP tube serves is to illustrate in a picture whether your girth is over 5.5" (14 cm).

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
805, I think you noted the goal of this activity. Pumping a tube within a tube may place "the pull" on the glans, but I have doubts this would work.
Boobs, the base is likely to flare in a tube, pushing cardboard along the shaft. Aside from chaffing, the tube would displace at the base with nothing to hold it, also keeping the glans contained in the cardboard. I could be wrong, but I don't see the benefit :(.

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree Robique2, and I suspect the tube would rip at reasonable vacuums. The only technique I know of to prevent an area from pumping up is to cover it with a pretty tight-fitting elastic band. The vacuum still pulls on everything inside the tube - you just have to constrain expansion in particular areas that you choose. I sometimes use a wide rubber band to constrain the area just behind the corona to prevent the "donut" look.