TR from Barefoot Contessa

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten has her friend TR on the show frequently. She says she's known him since he was 15 years old. Looking at TR, I'd say he was in his early 30s. He's tall, trim, good looking with dark hair that is streaked with grey. My question is does anyone know who TR is? What is his last name? What does he do for a living? Are there any pictures of him naked or bare-chested? I find his extremely hot and would like to know more. Thanks for your help.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TR Pescod has for many years been a highly paid male model, mostly print work for catalogues. He also appears as a guest star on television..."Ugly Betty" for example. He is a bit older than mid 30's. I agree he is very good looking.

Last edited:

colefan

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's quite a hottie!

tr_pescod.jpg

sexyitalnyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about TR, but I once went on a date with a guy who was in one of her episodes as a dinner guest...he lives out in the Hamptons...he was extremely hot but very imbalanced. A second date never occurred. Most of her friends who appear on her show are gay guys.

steveorleans

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is definitely a beautiful man. You never see him shirtless. My guess is that even he, like a lot of us, is much more attractive with clothes on. That said...he can be nekkid with me anytime he wants.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen a lot of places on other boards where people refer to him as "Tiara." Partly because of the way Ina says TR, and I guess because he's so obviously gay. The episode where he was supposed to make dessert and ends up going out to buy the meringues is extremely funny to me in a "he can't do a damn thing" kind of way.

To each his own, but the dude actually does nothing for me other than annoy me.