Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is finally on O.F but its super expensive! 49.99 per month
That’s insane. I mean unless he’s going all out (can’t really think of anything that he’d do that we haven’t seen besides a sex video) then he won’t be getting much.

Vergale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That’s insane. I mean unless he’s going all out (can’t really think of anything that he’d do that we haven’t seen besides a sex video) then he won’t be getting much.
I know! He is super hot but i think is not worth it, theres bunch of super hot guys with lower prices tbh

Isiahsin434

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a waste of a sexy body and waste of a dick. Out here want mess with 14-year-old girls I was going to masturbate to his pictures until I found out what he did. Damn shame. He should have been gay

Reactions: Mirrorcle_Boy

XanderCage

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He needs to realize that nobody cares about his fugly whore of a girlfriend. And he really is gay-baiting everyone. Lots of his fans are surprised to find out he's straight. He was one of my favorites to look at until she came into the picture, and she got him to make his OF $50 a month. You know it was her. His numbers have stopped growing. I hope he learns.

I sense bitterness. But in all seriousness, she looks...very fake. I really don't want to see content with her in it, especially because I'm gay and it's entirely unappealing, but that's just my humble opinion and they can do as they wish.

Reactions: Yuripa and Mel101

deeka123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He needs to realize that nobody cares about his fugly whore of a girlfriend. And he really is gay-baiting everyone. Lots of his fans are surprised to find out he's straight. He was one of my favorites to look at until she came into the picture, and she got him to make his OF $50 a month. You know it was her. His numbers have stopped growing. I hope he learns.

WOW, so you're saying he should break up with his girlfriend simply because of the fact his fans don't like her even though he clearly likes her?! Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of her and his $50/month onlyfans price is downright stupid but saying he should leave his girlfriend because his horny ass fans like you and me aren't fond her is very low.

Also I don't see what him being straight has to do with this. What difference does it make? Just because an attractive guy like him isn't insecure about his sexuality and proud of the way he looks doesn't automatically mean they're gay-baiting (nor are they gay baiting if they actually acknowledge and respect their gay fans). Us gays aren't the center of the universe, you know.

I'm not trying to defend him exactly but you're still being an unnecessarily disrespectful & dramatic queen. Take a chill pill.

Vamps

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW, so you're saying he should break up with his girlfriend simply because of the fact his fans don't like her even though he clearly likes her?! Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of her and his $50/month price is downright stupid but saying he should leave his girlfriend because his horny ass fans like you and me aren't fond her is very low.

Also I don't see what him being straight has to do with this. What difference does it make? Just because an attractive guy like him isn't insecure about his sexuality and proud of the way he looks doesn't automatically mean they're gay-baiting (nor are they gay baiting if they actually acknowledge and respect their gay fans). Us gays aren't the center of the universe, you know.

I'm not trying to defend him exactly but you're still being an unnecessarily disrespectful & dramatic queen. Take a chill pill.

I agree. Although I do find the price
He never claimed to be gay. If that was your assumption, based on nothing really, and now your fantasy was shattered than you need to get over it. And personally I would like to see him in action with his girl. Not for $50 though.

Isiahsin434

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. Although I do find the price

He never claimed to be gay. If that was your assumption, based on nothing really, and now your fantasy was shattered than you need to get over it. And personally I would like to see him in action with his girl. Not for $50 though.
Like a pedophile that’s disgusting

XanderCage

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOW, so you're saying he should break up with his girlfriend simply because of the fact his fans don't like her even though he clearly likes her?! Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of her and his $50/month price is downright stupid but saying he should leave his girlfriend because his horny ass fans like you and me aren't fond her is very low.

I never said they should break up lol. I just mean, I doubt most of his fans want to see her in his photos. aka, I don't care to see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.