Track experience

Duo187: During myfreshman year in Highschool I ran the 400 and 800 meter. During our first track meet we got the shorts we were supposed to wear and a pair of warmup pants. Well, when it was my race I still had the warmups on, coach yelled at me and pulled me to the side telling me to take off my pants and run inthe shorts, we argued for about 5 minutes till my girlfriend at the time came over to him and said "he means his penis sticks out of the shorts and would cause wind resistance" So coach let me run in the pants all year. He ordered new knee length shorts the next year for me.

• Haha
Reactions: guanche26

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Duo, you'll find that many of us here will have first-hand reasons for understanding your problem.

When I was in college I was on the tennis team.  Our uniforms included the while polo shirt, very short white shorts.  We were instructed to grab a jock strap from the laundered ones the lockerroom provided.  I tried several of the jocks but none of the baskets had room for my dick and balls (just a 6 x 5 1/2 soft dick but the balls were very large and hung down 7".)

So I found the largest jocks I could and cut the waist and straps down to fit.  Many times during practice I was hollared at by the coach, "Tuck it in, boy!" and I'd have to tuck in the excess scrotal skin that had worked out of the pouch.  Sometimes a nut would pop out but I wouldn't have to be told - you KNOW when that happens!  

Good thing I wasn't a good enough player to get into the varsity games.  I could have put on a memorable show.

Pecker

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

MattKiss80: When I ran track, I and a few others on the team wore a pair of spandex compression shorts under our track shorts...worked great...never had any popouts, and I ran the hurdles..

Matt

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I always wondered how one of our best hurdlers seemed to be able to knock them down without touching them with his legs or feet. :eek:

That also explains the pained expression on his face.

Pecker

The family that sticks together should bathe more often.

junior15074: Hungarnold, Thats what happened to me when I was in the 8th grade. During gym classes, we were runing sprints and relays. I was endowed then, but didn't know it at the time and the consequences that could result in a dick that hung down between your legs. We all had t-shirts and gym shorts for a uniform (shorts were very short). I have never heard of jock straps or ever seen one so I just wore my underwear (white briefs with my shorts). I was on a 4 man relay and I was the anchor (last one to go). As the baton was passed to me we were in the lead. I took off a full speed. As I ran around the track, the unthinkable happened. My dick fell out of my briefs and out of my shorts. It was flopping around like crazy as I was running. I didn't slow down and we won the race. Fortunately for me the only ones who saw my dick was the other guys and the gym coach. The coach came up to me and said next time for gym wear a jock strap. He explained what they were, what they were for and what happend to me would be avoided next time. I got teased by the other kids, in good fun. I started wearing jock straps after that.

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
Junior,

In my case I became an early convert to the jockstrap. I, too, was an endowed teen with a big schlong and big low-hanging balls.

Being very thin (I still am) I bought an XL jock and adjusted the waistband and leg straps. Needless to say I was most concerned about pouch size.

Unfortunately a jock without a cup does not help when a tennis ball hits you in the nuts! Although that has happened to me more than once, I still won't wear a cup. Stupid male pride, I suppose.

Duo187: In response to the spandex idea, I had tried that....well not the exact thing, we had spandex leggings, I tried tucking it down in there...but it cut the circulation and hurt like a bitch.

2big: i too ran track in high school. i also ran the hurdles. there weren't too many tall guys running track, so i got stuck with them. we had the little 80's style nylon shorts and could not wear spandex underneath them because of uniform rules. (we all had to match). anyway, i wore my tighty-whiteys underneath my shorts even though i hated them because i bought them big for extra room for my cock. during the first track meet, running around the track my cock bounced out of the leg hole. i had placed my cock along the front of my thigh because that was the best place for it in those underwear. i had never worn them to track practice because i always wore some sort of spandex underneath my shorts, so i didnt know that i would fall out of the leg hole under the pressure created by running. i didn't fall out of the shorts completely thanks to their nylon lining, but it made me realize what had happened because i could feel my cock now on the inside liner. and feeling it in high school meant getting hard. i fell out of my underwear toward the end of the race, so i was still getting hard in my shorts as i finished the race. i did my best to conceal my hardon but just about everyone saw. it wasnt like i could hide it that easilly, it was poking out past my hip. in any case, i ended up quitting the team because of the embarrasment. it was one of my many difficult experiences as a kid dealing with having a large flaccid cock.

PRINCE_PEACH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ran track in high school and my school (as most schools) adored the football and baseball teams and bought them new uniforms every year. Our track uniforms were from 1978. (i graduated in '99...I actually had my uncle's uniform from when he went there) ANYWAY, our shorts were really short and had the lining in them we wore jock straps with them but this one time I forgot mine and just had to man up. At a meet I was running the 300 meter hurdles and as I ran and jumped..I could feel my cock sliping out a bit, I was trying to run and keep it in but each time I lifted my leg to jump it would be a little worse. Finally it came out and I was running full speed with it flopping all over the place. Needless to say but i won...I quickly got everything under control. My coach was pissed,he knew I as packing and told me that I knew better than to not wear my jock. Embarassing but still funny