Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or running shorts...

They have a built in liner that works quite well when you wear the correct size.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or running shorts...

They have a built in liner that works quite well when you wear the correct size.

Properly sized running shorts are great, I personally like the really short side spit ones, the hold the "tackle" and you still get some air circulation, and can go shirtless without worrying about a waistband of underwear or a jock showing.

I have a friend who would wear properly sized side split running shorts, but he would cut out the brief liner and wear a swimmers jock, it is definitely a hot look, though a little daring depending on where you run, and have to watch sitting down.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys will make up any stupid thread just to get attention here.

Don't make fun of other guys threads, at least they are participating, and if you don't think that the topic at hand justifies a thread of its own then don't participate and the thread will die.

Granted there are several threads on this, but I know sometimes its just easier to start a new thread rather than searching, and I know that at time I like to find out if there is any NEW ideas on a subject.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still get tickled seeing 'old' men w ith the track suits on, waistband pulled up OVER the belly button....with a long bulge down one side..

then I realize with horror, that will be ME one day....lol!