Track Palin is a Stud Monkey

D

deleted213967

Handsome family indeed. The son is really good-looking but it's his sister's rack that draws attention!

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And what the hell is Mrs. Palin wearing? Don't wear a duffel coat in photos like that! Her daughters are all in a nice dress, her son and husband look the part as well and she wears her winter jacket.

I love Alaska and its inhabitants by the way.

Last edited:

flagelin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously, Sean Cody needs to get to this one. He looks like he has enormous probing hands than can cover half a basketball. The sister has a large wide set rack. Old grandma titties.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think he's so cute. And he's an Army guy who's going to serve in Iraq now in September. He also was a hockey player in high school. Ungh, what fantasy material!:biggrin:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The son is hot. The daughter with big tits is hot. The daughter with smaller -- but still pretty big -- tits is hot. The dad is hot. (Earlier I posted that he looked like Tim McGraw, after seeing him on TV. But in that picture he looks like Ham on "Saving Grace.")

And it goes without saying mom is hot. If she and McCain win she will be the nation's first VPILF.

But now that the initial novelty has worn off, let's pour some cold water on our dicks and remember:

1. According to the media reports which she has yet to contradict, she thinks all abortions should be illegal. Medically necessary to save the mother's life? Illegal. 14-year-old girl pregnant due to rape? Illegal. Condom broke and you want to take the morning-after pill? Illegal.

2. She does not believe that the Earth is getting warmer; or if it is, she believes mankind has nothing to do with it.

3. She is one of those people you find only in Alaska or on the far, far right, who take a perverse delight in the destruction of the environment and the slaughter of wildlife in the name of "business." When she sees a cute little polar bear cub, the first word that most likely comes to her mind is "rug."

In short, while I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, so far all evidence points to the conclusion that Sarah Palin is flat-out batshit crazy.

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Son and dad are hot they can take team on me all night
i want dad in my ass first so he can teach the boy how its done
or they can just swordfight in my mouth
IM guessing there both packing alil over avg close to 7 at most

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is weird how the mom stands in the middle. It's like she wants to be the center of attention. The son and the father are both cute.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously, Sean Cody needs to get to this one. He looks like he has enormous probing hands than can cover half a basketball

Be careful what you wish for. You know how all these Republicans come tumbling down. Sean Cody has probably already got a hold of him. Wait till the pictures come out. "A Family Disgraced". :) Can't wait.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. According to the media reports which she has yet to contradict, she thinks all abortions should be illegal. Medically necessary to save the mother's life? Illegal. 14-year-old girl pregnant due to rape? Illegal. Condom broke and you want to take the morning-after pill? Illegal.

I'm sure if one of her daughters was raped she would change her mind.

flagelin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bet track jerked off on the family sofa and didnt clean up very well. the daughter and the mother both got preggo by sitting on his jizz. Now THATS some family value!

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let me get this right . . . the best candidate is a woman with very little leadership experience married to a guy that's been pulled over for drunk driving and a daughter who not only is a good fuck but doesn't take birth control precautions and this is the BEST pick that McCain could pick???????????

Sheesh . . . palin must give "good" interview...........