Track season...

luklakls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well its track season, which mean i have to run in those mini shorts..problem is in 8.5 inches long an even when not erect i still look pretty big, any suggestions on how to make my penis less obvious or not hang out of my shorts?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know lots of track guys dont wear anything under their track shorts because they already usually have a liner in them, but if your concerned I'd recomend a swimmers jock so then it has the thin waistband and the straps at back to still allow for airflow but will keep everything in place, or even just regular tighty whities.

Personally i wouldnt recomend compression shorts under track shorts because i think the look when they stick out below the legs it just looks funny.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i know lots of track guys dont wear anything under their track shorts because they already usually have a liner in them, but if your concerned I'd recomend a swimmers jock so then it has the thin waistband and the straps at back to still allow for airflow but will keep everything in place, or even just regular tighty whities.

Personally i wouldnt recomend compression shorts under track shorts because i think the look when they stick out below the legs it just looks funny.

Being fairly athletic and run also I too would recommend a good basic runner/swimmer jock. Those liners in the shorts are pretty much worthless. The plus with jocks, they are just plain cooler. Try something basic like the bike brand.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The liner in running shorts won't keep your meat from flopping around. Too much flopping causes chaffing so go for the runner/swimmer jock. If you go with the Bike Brand go large, they are undersized like crazy.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being fairly athletic and run also I too would recommend a good basic runner/swimmer jock. Those liners in the shorts are pretty much worthless. The plus with jocks, they are just plain cooler. Try something basic like the bike brand.

Anyone ever just cut the liner out of running shorts? And when I say running shorts I mean like the super short side split style.

Like what purpose does it serve if your going to wear a jock under anyways?

The liner in running shorts won't keep your meat from flopping around. Too much flopping causes chaffing so go for the runner/swimmer jock. If you go with the Bike Brand go large, they are undersized like crazy.

I have found that my bike running jock can be a bit snug in the pouch, my real size is probably like a M, only problem if i go with a L is that there seems to be extra fabric at the bottom middle of the jock pouch around my ball that moves around and causes extra chaffing, and chaffing on the scrotum is never a good thing.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember once when I asked a cross country runner from my school who I saw around campus on multiple occasions in only his running shorts what he wore under them... and he proudly stated nothing, as with most of the other guys on his squad...

on a side note he was the first str8 guy that I can say i officially hit on... least he was cool about it and took it as a compliment

they were the short side split ones with the brief liner... I think it really depends what brand they are as to if you can get away with this or not and they have to be properly sized...

nowadays I have some side split running shorts that i wear with a swimmers jock and then others that I wear with nothing, just sorta depends on my mood of the day and where i will be running at..