Track star Felix Sanchez

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did anyone see the Track and Field Championships from Osaka today. Felix Sanchez (Dominican from NYC) was running hurdles. I have seen him before and am always amazed my the bulge in his unitard. This guy must be 6 inches soft. His cock in that lycra is nearly obscene. I would love to ask him if his teammates ride him about it. The strange thing is I don't see much mention of his endowment on the web. Not one pic from this meet (meat?) either. Conspiracy?

Attachments

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I slept in late today. And missed it. Was pissed off. Only got to see the last race. Lately, I always manage to miss track and field when it is on tv.

Reactions: PeeJay156

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
By the way that pic of him out in the crowd with his arms wide open, has always been my favorite pic of him.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
yup, if you see any of those slo-mo clips of them at the finish line you'll definitely see they are commando.......mmmmmmm

FYI it is apparently unspoken media industry standard that only when they are on a long angle shot will they shoot runners full length. Notice as soon as they approach for an interview or statement, they usually either break away or snap up to a chest/head shot. Even when they are in the starting blocks if they zoom in on a runner they always jump to headshot. Some kind of 'courtesy' they extend to the guys whose junk is bouncing all over so as not to embarass them I guess.......? Every now and then something slips by, but it is getting pretty rare

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yup, if you see any of those slo-mo clips of them at the finish line you'll definitely see they are commando.......mmmmmmm

FYI it is apparently unspoken media industry standard that only when they are on a long angle shot will they shoot runners full length. Notice as soon as they approach for an interview or statement, they usually either break away or snap up to a chest/head shot. Even when they are in the starting blocks if they zoom in on a runner they always jump to headshot. Some kind of 'courtesy' they extend to the guys whose junk is bouncing all over so as not to embarass them I guess.......? Every now and then something slips by, but it is getting pretty rare
Where are all the gay camera men? especially for football

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its hard to believe he doesnt wear a jockstrap, ouch!!!
Yeah, I agree. One of my first lovers was a HS track star and he always wore a jock when running. All that flopping around has got to be uncomfortable, even painful. Maybe he's an exhibitionist? Bless his horny little heart if that's so.:tongue:

big_balls_jb

Experimental Member
Media
I was watching on T.V. and noticed the bulge and couldn't belive it. I've never been so happy to have DVR, I rewinded it several times and paused to check it out. The pics posted are great.