track suites

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello!
Today at work i was talking to a young man around 28...... and he had a massive buldge in his running pants! I loved it but wondered if he knew what a sight it was? I asked another lady at the office if she noticed and she said she had not.
I am i now a buldge size queen?
Thanks xoxox

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello!
Today at work i was talking to a young man around 28...... and he had a massive buldge in his running pants! I loved it but wondered if he knew what a sight it was?
Sure, he knew. Guys are very aware of their dicks.
I asked another lady at the office if she noticed and she said she had not.
If she is your friend, you have to train her to notice so you can talk about guys after they leave.
I'm afraid so! Welcome to the bulge watchers club! Thanks xoxox
Track pants are great to wear. They're even more comfortable and dressier that regular sweatpants. Just about every pair that I've seen is made from polyester fabric that shows a guy's assets to full advantage. My favorite pair is Adidas Predator white track pants with black stripes down the side. They are wickedly sexy and you can see what kind of boxers I'm wearing because they show through the pants.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Hello!
Today at work i was talking to a young man around 28...... and he had a massive buldge in his running pants! I loved it but wondered if he knew what a sight it was? I asked another lady at the office if she noticed and she said she had not.
Thanks xoxox

now that make sme want to work out with you