Trackies and freeballing

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Toonami4eva, May 20, 2008.

1. Toonami4eva

Toonami4eva New Member

Hi

i was just wondering how many people on here freeball, dont wear any underwear under their trousers, trackies etc.

Its just i go out for walks alot and i love freeballing as i feel more comfortable, its less restrictive, and i know there's a bigger bulge when you freeball, and your cock is sorta more noticeable, well mine is as i hang to the right.

But the other night, i was on my walk, and on the other side of the road, there was some lads walking towards me, one of the lads noticed me, and he put his hand down to the right hand side of his trackies and he pointed his finger down.

He said something to his friend he was with, and they both looked over, i'm sure he said something like "there's the guy who's always cock bulgin", or thats what it seemed.

I'm sure he was making the point to his friend that he's seen me around, and seen my cock bulging a bit.

It sorta freaked me out to be honest, the fact that he's remembered me, plus its irritating me a bit aswell, as it just sorta seems that you can't even go out for walks anymore without people saying something.

Its not like i'm doing anything wrong, so i was just thinking i might just wear boxer briefs now, when i go out.

Anyways, i've always loved this site, i'm glad i found it again

Mikie

2. britboynotbig

britboynotbig New Member

Don't worry mate, your not doing nothing wrong. Loads of guys freeball.

3. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    I often freeball when wearing trackies. I don't with jeans or other trousers because its uncomfortable but trackies tend to have an inner lining and are quite soft and synthetic.

4. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    I often freeball when wearing trackies. I don't with jeans or other trousers because its uncomfortable but trackies tend to have an inner lining and are quite soft and synthetic.

5. philreg

philreg Member

Albums:
    In trackies I generally freeball, it's a bit more comfortable really. Don't worry about what they might have said!

6. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    I freeball all the time - don't worry you're okay.

7. Dareios

Dareios New Member

Albums:
    In case you wondering, there is nothing wrong with freeballing. It is obvious that your dick is somewhat more protruding, but I presume you were aware of that. If you have no problems yourself that your bulge is larger, why should you bother what other guys say? Perhaps they are just jeallous .... Love to freeball and do it as much as I can. Do not mind that people look at my treaures and obviously talk about them. Well, what the heck... if they are shocked, they should not look to begin with so ...

8. two2

two2 New Member

Albums:
    why should you even care they give a shit. it's your dick, flop it around!

just keep it hidden from the kids when you wearing shorts, then you get in trouble if you scare someone!

9. rlit195908

rlit195908 New Member

Track shorts most have liners like regular swim shorts no underwear required . with build in liners. i have track shorts some liners are too loose so i sew them just enought so i don't pop out. I also don't like the liners being a different color than the shorts, looks to much like underwear showing.

10. PiercedAndFit

PiercedAndFit New Member

Albums:
    The only time I wear any kind a jock is for active sports like rugby, running, or soccer, otherwise I am freeballing. Underwear is one more thing to buy, put on, and wash...I have enough to do. The piercing adds a new dimension to underwear torture.

11. vietballa

vietballa New Member

Freeballing is not comfortable for me. I don't like the feeling of my junk flopping all over the place. It just doesn't feel good. lol

I always wear boxers, sometimes boxer briefs.

12. pocano19

pocano19 New Member

Vietballa, you said the same thing I'm always thinking. It feels OK for me to wear boxers but not to freeball. Logically, however, there should be the same amount of flopping around with freeballing or boxers since boxers don't give any support. Why do we feel that way? P.S. I'd like to see what your floppy parts look like :)

13. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

I freeball ALL the time,love it

14. Dareios

Dareios New Member

Albums:
    Would not mind coming across you freeballing, Jason. Would for sure watch ....

15. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a right hanger, too, so I can relate. My opinion is that many guys who choose boxers do it for the same reason that people freeball. The effect is the same. Track pants (trackies) and mesh basketball shorts feel great and look hot when you're hanging free.

Draft saved Draft deleted