traction devices and curvature

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by somethingwild00999, Sep 26, 2009.

1. somethingwild00999

somethingwild00999 New Member

Albums:
    i was interested in buying a penis traction device, not for size increase (i'm fine with my size) but to help straighten my penis out a bit. most of the companies claim they will fix curvature about 70%. I don't care if i completely get rid of it, i'd like a slight curve.

anybody ever used these? did it work?

2. cdarro

cdarro New Member

I have used one of these traction devices, to help correct a leftward curve. It does work; I had approximately a 30 degree curve when I started and am now at about 20 degrees (I hope to reach 10 degrees). However, they are uncomfortable and cumbersome to wear, and the recommended usage is very time consuming. I would have to say also that the manufacturers drastically overstate the effectiveness of the devices, but then I am not particularly diligent about following the schedules. I would advise you to shop around, prices vary widely; and don't necessarily buy the cheapest you can find. Good luck. Any questions you have I will be happy to try to answer.

3. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    Doesn't look like you have any issues from what your gallery shows!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice