trading nude pics with a girl i might date...

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok this is pretty lame i realize lol but if i could get some thoughts of women here (not guys) on this one issue i'd appreciate it big time :biggrin1: me and this girl im going to be dating when she moves back this summer want to send eachother nude pics of eachother...ive never done that with a girl i know in person before...and im wondering which one of my pics (u can check my gallery) of mine is the best? lol and yes i realize this is dumb, but im not jus fishing for compliments, i wanna make a good first impression lol :paranoid: and i have no idea what kind of pics girls like cuz the only ppl that comment on here r guys lol

bigboobies

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
only my opinion, but i actually think you should send her a pic of your entire naked body, not just your cock (having said that, pretty much all your pics are very impressive!) but if i had to choose one from your gallery, i would go for the latest one you uploaded

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suggest you approach it slowly. Send her a few pics that hint at complete nudity and see what she sends. Tease each other for a bit, and by the end she'll be asking to see the whole shibang, at which point, I'm sure you will not disappoint.

Also, punctuation is your friend, and I don't know if you're actually laughing-out-loud after every sentence you type, but it's rather annoying to read and makes you come off as a child writing. Please make a better effort to speak like an adult in a forum.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only my opinion, but i actually think you should send her a pic of your entire naked body, not just your cock (having said that, pretty much all your pics are very impressive!) but if i had to choose one from your gallery, i would go for the latest one you uploaded

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I wouldn't suggest anything from your gallery. Make it personal and send her one that the world hasn't seen, let her know you took it just for her. Also a pic with your face/body as well as your cock is much more appealing. It shows you want her to know YOU, not just your cock

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I would send one at all. I wouldn't want for the first time I saw my significant other naked for it to be in a photo. Also, a year is a long time to maintain the open possibility of a relationship. You might want to play it a little cooler all the way around.