trading/sending jockstraps/briefs/underwear

JP99XX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey, ever get turned on by another guy to the point you would want to "borrow," his gear. If his is packing and his bulge leaves in imprint -stretched out can you imagine placing your sac there?

anyone into trading/swapping/sending their old/worn out gear to a bud...who has a fetish for this?

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
I once picked up from the garbage two josckstraps that a neighbor had left along many other clothes/items when he was moving out.. :redface:

I still have them and wear them to the gym.

Me, with a fetish? LOL

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media

guyintown

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to sell my used briefs on EBAY, there is a large group of peeps that would buy until ebay quit allowing it. Major fetish here for underwear mine or any other hot studs. Im In

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few years ago I was at my gym and went to the shower wearing my Bike #10 jock. I hadn't washed it for about a month so it was a little "soiled". I took it off and hung it up on the hook while I took a shower. I couldn't see the hooks from the shower room. When I came out of the shower the old jock was gone and in it's place was a brand new one just like the one I hung up. At first I was pissed but after I thought about it I took it as compliment.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey, ever get turned on by another guy to the point you would want to "borrow," his gear. If his is packing and his bulge leaves in imprint -stretched out can you imagine placing your sac there?

anyone into trading/swapping/sending their old/worn out gear to a bud...who has a fetish for this?

How much would you pay for these? See my pics in the link below.

http://www.lpsg.org/141744-guys-who-wear-brierfs.html