Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was at a bar in NYC a few months ago and was standing at an open urinal next to a guy who was feeling as good as I was. He noticed we both had the same CK black trunks on and joked about it. I asked him what size and we were the same. I then joked about trading and he stepped back, pulled off his jeans and trunks, handed em to me...as I laughed my ass off...did the same. It was definitely hot.

Hot story! I'd love to have an encounter like that!

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
too weird to even comment

Really, with all of the stuff out there, trading underwear is "too weird to even comment"? Not to mention that this is, in itself, a comment and in fact the second one you've posted in this thread.

Maybe you don't "get it" because you aren't into underwear but this is very low on the scale of what can be considered "weird". Maybe you should google around and find out how far the spectrum of human sexuality extends. Just be careful, I wouldn't want you to take in too much too quickly.

mmebarki

Sexy Member
Media
I like mine too much to trade. I buy good ones and they're expensive, so... Plus once the thrill is gone, you're left with some random dudes old draws... Doesn't sound too exciting to me! But hey!

Reactions: Exbiker

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did this a couple of times. Still have the skivvies. They've been laundered many times since, and are now everyday occupants of my underwear draw. The thrill may be long gone, but the memory lingers...and it was quite a thrill at the time. :p

Reactions: wantlowballs

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was with this guy once. We met on a cruise phone line. This was both our first time and very nervous. He came at my place. We took our close. We started to go at it when I thought heard a knock at my front door, we both got dress quick. He had Memphis blues white bikinis and I had Memphis blues white tangas. We were so in a rush that I put his bikini on and he put my tangas and left. Once I noticed I had his underwear on, I wore them all day with a big hard on.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I'm not an underwearer, but an ex liked good undies, and one time he said he wanted me to wear some, so I said, ok, but they're going to be yours I'm wearing. Still got 1 pair. Also have bought and worn odd pieces for guys on here, then sent them to their new owners, they've enjoyed them.

LLPSU05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
any guys in Philadelphia that would be interested? sounds quite hot! :)

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is hot, if any guys are in the fort myers / naples, florida area I'd be game. I'll also be in san fran in August would love to do this.

I'm in Fort Myers from time to time visiting family. I may hit you up sometime!