Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sry guys, no fun typo in the title "thank Hazelgod for that" :rolleyes: Anyways..

today I took the train to my school to do a little extra work, this week final projects are due and I am walking on thin ice, well I decided it would be much cheaper and faster to spend a few dollars on the train rather than drive there and loose 30 mins "the school closes early on Sat." plus have to buy gass. Well anyway I was waiting for the train when this older latino guy about in his early 30's came up to me, first he just nodded his head like "sup?" I said "hey" and he kept going, then he turned around and I knew what was about to happen :squint: he came and leaned up against the wall next to me and just starred, I tried not to make eye contact with him because I knew that would strike up a conversation..well this was no ordinary mortal, he began talking to me anyway! :rolleyes: So he goes

Him: "How you doing?"
Me: "Good"
Him: "You have some beautiful eyes, damn do you date men?"
Me: "Thank you, yes but I am currently dateing someone *smile*" (I know i'm too nice to be mean to the people that's why I always end up with these weird stalkers) anyway,
Him: " Damn *laughing and something I couldn't understand* what he don't know want hurt him"
Me: "haha"
Him: "So how old are you?"
Me: "20"
Him: "Alright, young and sexy...damn, so you go to college?" (he saw my student ID and backpack)
Me: "Yes"
Him: "So what are you taking?"
Me: "stated my track"
Him: "That's great, lots of opprotunities in that field"
Me: "yeah, it's a tough track though"
Him: "Yeah...yeah...Man you are beautiful, what are you mixed with?" (I hate when people ask me this, why the hell does it matter?) anyway
Me: "I'm Creo"
Him: "Beautiful people"
Me: "Thank you :smile:"
Him: "you're welcomed, you're very welcomed........so do you think I have a chance? haha"
Me: "........"
Him: "so is that a yes?"
Me: "Sry I have a BF"
Him: "Damn! I would divorce my wife for you"
Me: *Smile* (a train starts heading our way)
Him: "So are you going to take me home with you?"
Me: "i'm not going home...."
Him: " What time do you get out of class?"
Me: "My boyfriend is getting me from the school, bye" :smile: (I know that was cold, but he was annoying me)
Anyway, I hop on the train and he tries to get in the same one as me but just before it closes the doors I hop out lol because that wasn't my train :tongue: the doors close and he is gone bye bye jajaja. O but my luck only gets worse =_= So my train finally comes and I get on, only to be approached by this older caucasian man about 35yrd or so, well I sat in the first row of seats and since he had his bicycle I thought he was just sitting next to me so that he could rest his bike in front of him "also this guy was pretty hot, and the fact that he exercised was a huge plus..earth is for the young, but if you keep your body inshape and stay looking "hot" then we may allow you to stay :tongue: the other guy was cute too but an average Joe, this guy was hot AND older a rare combination teehee" anyway, he kept looking over at me and turning his head back towards the front and for a minute I began to think there may be something on my face or something ya know? haha but then he looked over again and said (here we go ya'll)

Him: " If you don't mind me saying, you have really beautiful eyes" (I don't know what it is about my eyes, but it gets'em for me ya'll :smile:)
Me: "Thank you :smile:" ( I was praying he wouldn't be like the guy I had just incountered)
Him: "So you go to school around here?"
Me: "Yes, *stated my school*"
Him: "Very nice, how do you like it?"
Me: "It's a great school with lots of industry giants working there, and lots of great advice but it's really expensive and kind of tough haha" (I tell the truth)
Him: "Yeah I heard it was very expensive, but it will be worth it when you get out :smile:, what's your major?"
Me: *Stated my major*
Him: "O yeah, it will definetly be worth your time just keep at it"
Me: "yeah, thanks"
Him: "yeah, that's what I kept telling myself when I was in Med school, it payed off to, now I have my own building and everything"
Me: "O that's awesome! where are you located?" (My mom is a doctor so I was very interested in what he did in the field)
Him: *stated his building and location*
Me: "Sweet, i've seen that building it's the one with a goldish tint on the windows right?"
Him: "That's me haha"
Me: "Beautiful building, so what do you do in the medical field?"
Him: "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself properly, i'm Dr. Green haha"
Me: "lol physician, I got it"
Him: "You have a very nice smile :smile: how old are you?"
Me: "Thank you, 20" ( I knew he was makeing his move, in my head I was going "bring it on i'm ready for you this time" lol)
Him: "So you, you know...date men?" (he seemed very nervous to ask me this, there was noone else on our train except this old lady and I guess it was her grandson but they were way in the back..and half asleep)
Me: "Yes"
Him: "I'm not going to lie, I am very attracted to you are you ok with that?"
Me: "Attraction isn't a choice, you can't help it if you are attracted to someone ya know? so i'm not going to spit fire at you, but I do have a boyfriend, sry"
Him: "It's ok, no need to be sorry but I still think you are stunning :smile:"
Me: "Thank you :smile:"
Him: " Would you date an older guy, I mean if you and your boyfriend seperated?"
Me: "It's possible"
Him: "haha, that gives me some hope :smile:"
Him: "Do you live around here?"
Me: "No, i'm just going to the school to do some work"
Him: "That sounds fun haha"
Me: "I know right"
Him: "Well this is my stop, here is my number if you ever want to go out or something :wink:" (hands me his business card lol I thought it was pretty cute and funny)
Me: "koo, ok bye:smile:"
Him: "bye, hope I see you around sometime"

(he gets off and take a deep breath lol) anyway the day still held one more suprise for me lmao, getting of the train to go to my school some lady runs up from behind me

Her: "Can I tell you something sir!! Sir!"
Me: "Hi, sure haha:smile:"
Her: " I don't want to freak you out or anything, but I read auras and people's energy and I am getting a unique aura from you..very strong and blue" (I thought this was very strange since blue is my favorite color D:)
Me: "O..kewl"
Her: "I suggest you go in the direction of modeling or acting or something along that area, you are going to have tremendous success in one of those fields so prepare yourself for it"
Me: "O wow, thank you so much" (I found this odd aswell since I am taking acting classes and they are kind of requried for the field I am in now)
Her: "I just had to tell you that, so go in that direction and you're going to be successful"
Me: "Thank you, I will :biggrin1:"
Her: "You're welcomed"

Well anyway, that was my horrid day on the train it's like you mortals can't get enough of me, you loose your little minds when one such as I am in your presence :rolleyes: anyway,

have you all had any accidents like these "I'm pretty sure you haven't, it takes me to make them drool" :tongue: but i'll ask if only for shits and giggles:tongue:

PS (Where is my spell checker, HAZEL!) :smile:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you "come across as gay"? I have been told that gay men have a "gaydar". Two hits within minutes of each other? I mean, isnt it a big risk to ask someone if they date men without thinking there is a good chance they do?

Just wondering.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you "come across as gay"? I have been told that gay men have a "gaydar". Two hits within minutes of each other? I mean, isnt it a big risk to ask someone if they date men without thinking there is a good chance they do?

Just wondering.
You know i'm not sure, I mean the only thing I can think of is that my skin is really smooth....I guess "because society suspects straight men should have dirty skin" :rolleyes: that and the skin tight Under Armor shirt I had on underneath my Heavy Metal guitar shirt :confused: but since I haven't told really anyone that I am gay yet, I don't know if I come across as gay or not....but I suppose gay men have a stronger "gaydar" than the normal mortal.