Trained in the playroom

Interloper

Experimental Member
Media
This is my first attempt at writing, so if it sucks...tell me so, but be nice ;-)

I have an idea for where this will end already, and it's not going to be hugely long or involved...it's kinda a fantasy i've been working on for a while. Although it may appear to contain bondage, there wont be any whips and such in this version...i dont like the pain, i like the submission :biggrin1:

If you have any comments or ideas for where else it could lead...let me know :rolleyes:

On with the story...:

As I walked into the room I had a quick second to take in my surroundings...I s’pose it was a typical example of a playroom; directly in front of me was a large floor to ceiling cage, with what looked suspiciously like cuffs chained to two of the bars. To my left was a bed...wooden frame with eyelets for ropes, and a black mattress. To my right was a cross beam, with more cuffs attached to the highest two points. Rounding off the room was a length of rope hanging from the ceiling, which split into four with a loop at each end...I could guess what all these things were for...and that I was going to be getting acquainted to them soon enough.
Then I saw him...the man that I had come to see, that had ordered me to follow him into the room. 6ft of solid, sexy man. I knew from pictures that he was gym-fit, but somehow defined in the way that only men with a long history of proper manual labour can manage. At the moment he was wearing a fitted black T-shirt, leather jeans, black boots, and what looked like an annoyed expression...
“What are you doing?” he asked.
“But...” I stammered “...you told me to come in here!”
He sighed, and then continued in a firm, but not angry voice “Three rules...”
He raised a finger “First; when you are in this room you will address me as Master, or Sir. NO exceptions” he raised a second finger “Second; you do not talk to me like that. You do not correct me; I am your Master and am always right. “He raised a third finger “Third; when you enter this room, you will be naked, except for the collar and cuffs laid out for you in the other room.” He raised a fourth finger “Fourth; when you enter the room, you will walk to the middle of it, kneel down, and await my instructions. Am I clear?”
Before I could think enough to stop myself, I said “Wasn’t that four rules..?” I instantly regretted it when I saw the look on his face...a calm, composed, ‘You’re going to regret that’ look. “He raised the second finger again...”Remember rule 2. Now, go back out, remember rule 3, and then come back in...”

I walked out of the room, and then thought through the rules...rule three was the one about being naked. I had no problem with that. I looked around for the collar and cuffs Tr...Master (I thought I should get into the habit quickly) had mentioned, and picked them up...the cuffs were plain leather with no adornments, but the collar had a silver ring with a little tag...”This should be at the front, under your chin.” I stripped off my clothes, and then put on the collar and cuffs. That was when I noticed...we hadn’t done anything yet, but I was hard as a rock...

When I walked back in the room, he was stood exactly where he had been before, arms crossed, waiting for me. He’d been busy though. The cage door was now open, some ropes had been added to the bed, and the cuffs on the cross-beam were undone. The thing that caught my attention last (something must have been wrong with me) was his attire...gone were the t-shirt and jeans. He was now bare-chested, with a gorgeously tempting treasure trail leading down his defined stomach to a black leather thong...which bulged sexily without appearing tight...he wasn’t hard yet, but the package was already looking like a real mouthful.
I’d hesitated too long drinking in the sights...he unfolded his arms, snapped his fingers and pointed at the floor in the unspoken command Kneel. I didn’t wait for him to tell me verbally. I moved to the centre of the room and knelt on the floor.
“Good...but I shouldn’t even have to gesture. Next time, you will be punished if you don’t kneel before I tell you too” he said in the same firm, but not angry voice. He continued “Because you’re still learning, I won’t punish your mistakes today...” he said, looking towards a rack that I hadn’t noticed before...which contained what looked like whips, flails and canes. My cock twitched at the sight “...but I will after today, so you need to learn fast...”

How do you think i'm going so far? good enough to continue? second part posted sometime before Sunday (i'm polishing it at the moment)

Interloper

Experimental Member
Media
hmm...well this thread died unexpectedly...got caught up in "real life"...

part 2...

He led me to the cage, opening the door and ushering me in, before following me and then locking the door behind him. “against the bars” he said, and I backed up against the furthest side (the one with the cuffs...I saw what they were for now). “Turn around, and stand against the bars.” He ordered. I turned, and leaned against the bars. Then were spaced so that, when I stood between the cuffs, my cock was between two bars, poking out lewdly into the room.
He came up behind me and took hold of my right wrist, firmly, but not harshly. He raised my arm and bound my right wrist with one of the cuffs, and then did the same with my left. Then he stood back...and just looked at me. Even though I had enough free movement to lean back and crane around to look behind me, I knew I shouldn’t. I stayed looking ahead, as I heard him unlock the cage again and open the door.
He walked around the cage so that I could see him facing me. “You look good in my cage, boi...” he said, stepping forward so that he was about an inch from the end of my dick “...and you seem to know that already...do you like being chained up in my cage?”
“Yes, Master” I replied quickly.
“Good...then I think you should know what’s going to happen to you...you’ve waited long enough” he said, as he got down on his knees...still an inch from my cock. “I am going to fuck you.” As he spoke he made sure I could feel his breath across my cock head. “I am going to come back into that cage, and i’m going to press you up against the bars. You won’t have anywhere to go, and won’t be able to pull away.” He left me thinking on that as he stood up, and finally started to take off the thong that had covered his cock all this time.
I gasped involuntarily. He looked huge. It was easily six inches long, the head hanging an inch lower than his dangling balls. And he was still soft. He reached down with his right hand and hefted his cock, chuckling “Don’t worry boi...everyone has that reaction. Imagine what they say when they realise that it grows to eleven inches long, and six around” “Holy FUCK!” I exclaimed. “Well...that’s a new one, but you’re not far off”, he smirked.
He began to stroke his cock, staring at me in my chained up, hard as a rock state, and he started to grow. He produced a bottle of lube from somewhere and applied a liberal amount, still stroking and still growing. Longer and harder, his cock rises, standing at a slightly upward angle from his body. My eyes grow wider as his cock grows bigger and bigger. Before he gets to full length, he reaches out, and flicks a discrete switch on the wall. The lights go out, apart from a faint green glow that’s coming from behind me. He’s disappeared in shadow, which was his every intention. I wait for something to happen.
Suddenly, I feel something behind me...a hand on my ass, squeezing gently. A second joins it, pulling my cheeks apart slowly. I feel a heat approaching, and gasp as I feel his cock head rest against my hole. I tense involuntarily, and my hole spasms.
“Now I want you to listen very carefully” he says, as his hands leave my ass and I feel a strong arm across the small of my back “My cock is pressed against your hole. My eleven inch long, very thick shaft is pressing against you, about to stretch your hole around it and make you moan in ecstasy. There’s just one problem. You have to obey me, and I order you not to let me in.” I gasp as the idea “But...” “ah ah ah” he says “No arguments, no corrections, remember. You will clamp down, and will NOT let my cock slide deep inside you. You will NOT let my cock stretch your hole, will NOT let the thick mushroom head push into you, and will NOT let the thick shaft follow until you’re impaled on my cock” Each suggestion made me moan a little, and my hole twitch in anticipation. “Do you understand? Until I say that you can, you will NOT let me in” I hesitated. “DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” a deep growl came from right beside my ear. “Yes Master” I stammered.
“Good...” he said “now...my cock is at your entrance, and I am about to apply pressure. Remember...DONT let me in” As he said “don’t”, he pushed. I gasped. I could feel a real pressure on my hole now, and a deep throb as his cock pulsed against my ass...
“Good boi...” he murmured “...now a little more” and he pushed again. I groaned loudly...I could feel my hole weakening under the pressure. He eased up a little with the forearm across my back, and I rose onto the balls of my feet to escape the pressure. He noticed. “Where do you think you’re going?” he asked, his cock head following my hole upward so the pressure eased only slightly. “I see you get the idea. I’m going to have you poised on your tiptoes, my cock head at your hole, and you are going to beg me to let you open up. You are going to beg to be allowed to slide down my long, hard, thick, throbbing cock. And since you seem so eager to get to that position...” with no further warning, he applies more pressure...and more...and more...until I am indeed balanced on the tips of my toes, his forearm once again pressing me against the bars, and his cock head pressing against my hole. Pressing hard...
“Please Master...” I gasp.
“What?” he replies.
“I don’t think I can hold on much longer”
“Oh...you can. And you will. If you don’t...” he leaves the threat hanging in mid-air...and then I feel a stinging slap as his free hand collides with my ass...I gasp, but feel my hole tense up with the pain of the slap, helping me keep that huge intruder at bay.
Again...he notices my hole twitching closed.
“Aah, that helps you, does it? Well I won’t help you again.” He said, as he somehow applied more pressure to my hole. “And just so you know...you’re up on your toes, with nowhere else to go...” to emphasise the point, still more pressure “and my feet are flat on the floor...“

dont you just hate it when they say "To Be Continued..."